Page 1 - Reviews - Pyunkang Yul, Eye Cream, 1.69 fl oz (50 ml) - iHerb
CZ

Posted on Jul 30, 2021

A new staple. I'm using it as preventative maintenance. It's a thick cream. I used it long after other skincare, and it didn't spread super evenly, probably because I have other oils and serums layered on my skin already. Interested to see if putting it on the under-eye area first will make it go on easier? I was also expecting that, like other reviews mentioned I'd ration each packet for multiple uses, but, probably related to using it long after other skincare, I used the full packet easily. (Maybe I have dry skin?) It smells lovely- like lady grey tea. If this isn't something i end up using daily, it'll still be a great and welcome addition to my routine.

Posted on May 19, 2022

I think this product deserves 5 stars for its moisturizing capabilities. There is way more product in 1 packet than you would need for just the eye area in 1 night - I don't like leaving around an opened packet to use over multiple nights so I tend to just use it on my entire face and neck area to not waste any of the product. I had a very dry patch/irritation on my cheek (probably due to a retinol I was using) and my normal moisturizer was not helping with it. I applied this to my face and it made an obvious improvement overnight by the next morning - the rough patch was almost completely gone and there was no dry/flaky skin in the area anymore. This was pretty great and after I applied it again for a second night, the issue was completely gone. Would definitely recommend this if you are looking for some serious moisturization as part of your routine or during the winter/dry seasons!

Posted on Apr 23, 2022

It moisturizes the skin around the eyes well, there is no sticky effect, it is not completely absorbed, but I love the feeling of constant moisture in the area around the eyes. Has almost no scent. Works well under make-up leaving the skin hydrated. You need to get used to the packaging, it comes in sachet, I use 1 sachet about 4-6 times and each time you need to close the cut tightly.

Posted on Apr 21, 2022

Love this eye cream. Very nice packaging, packed individualy, great when traveling. Very good quality cream. Scent is very nice but not too overwhelming. Korean brand I can trust, all their products work well on skin even sensitive like mine. Very moisturizing, but very nice amd light texture. Suitable for all seasons. Would highly recommend and definitely buy again.

Posted on Apr 21, 2022

Love that this eye cream comes in small sachets - it's really hygienic, keeps the product fresh and it's really easy to pack when traveling or to keep in your handbag. It's got a scent though so if you're sensitive to scents, this may not be the most ideal product for you. It's texture is really buttery and it is pretty moisturizing.

Posted on Apr 6, 2022

I love this, I've been able to use it a few times, the packages seem really small at first, but there's quite a bit of product inside each little pack. This hydrates like a dream, so good for the sensitive eye area. Would recommend if you sit in front of a computer all day and can feel your undereye drying out throughout the day.

Posted on Oct 16, 2021

I just used the entire collection today. This product doesn't have any scent. It gently moisturizes my sensitive skin. A single pack is enough for 2 uses. The quality, quantity and size is good for the price. I can't stress enough how much I LOVE the minimalistic packaging of the product.

Posted on Dec 30, 2021

My favorite Eye cream! Very happy that it is already available in iHerb Good hydration, soft consistency, non-irritating, suitable for sensitive skin. Good idea of single use packs Perfect choice

02e82e94-d6ed-4665-92c0-99bfc897d033
1f332d66-6d81-4c31-a57b-00eca71a074e
Posted on Mar 26, 2022

I like it so far, skin feels nourished and smooth. One package lasts me days, because I only use it at night. It is too rich and thick for morning use. I only dont like the thick texture, because I have to warm it first with fingers and tap (not drag) under the eyes, so it takes a while. And I dont see the use of the pouch it comes with. Everything else is very good!

Posted on Sep 20, 2021

OK, but I will not purchase it again. To me, the cream is nothing special, the consistency is too thick for the delicate eye area, and the packaging is not convenient for everyday use. One pack has enough cream for 2-4 uses, but I don't like to search for those half-used sachets.