Page 1 - Reviews - Purito, Centella Green Level Buffet Serum, 2 fl oz (60 ml) - iHerb
CZ

Maituavit
Posted on Mar 1, 2022

Nice packaging, good size, quality, and price for a peptide serum. Gentle green tea scent - my favorite. I use it before retinol not only for its good benefits but also for its calming value for my sensitive skin. Highly recommend it to anyone I know! The recommended frequency to use this is 4-5 times per week, as much as I learn from my experience as a user that already used up to two-third of the bottle!

7ab61d73-ac2d-4844-834a-126075d6bd54
28a68439-f72e-41b1-8324-b399608b3e4c
Posted on Oct 11, 2021

This is a great serum for calming the skin and restoring its barrier. It's star ingredient is of course Centella Asiatica, but it also contains Niacinamide and Peptides. Bare in mind that it has a strong herbal scent , which I'm used to, but if you don't tolerate strong scents and essential oils, it's better to opt for the unscented version.

Posted on Apr 23, 2022

I really love that serum! This is the second time I buy it, and I also tried it in the unscented version. I use this twice a day as a first layer under other products all over my face, under eye area included, and I feel it helps to nourish my skin, keep it smooth. It absorbs quickly, has a very lightweight composition, so it's suitable even for the hot summer months. The scent doesn't bother me personally, but if it's an issue, you can try the unscented version. Overall a great product, nice package, easy to apply and has many beneficial ingredients.

Posted on Apr 3, 2022

This is such a gentle serum, I have never had an issue with it, even around my eyes. It is so refreshing and after rubbing it in your skin just drinks it up. If you have any redness (I had some irritation under my nose) it will lighten and heal it. It has no scent and I will have this in my skin arsenal for the rest of my life.

Posted on Feb 11, 2022

My sister has been using this for a while, and I saw great results. The skin is smooth and bright. I’ve just start using it, haven’t seen a lot of improvements yet, but the consistency is nice, it doesn’t leave the skin greasy it absorbs really fast and feels nice on the skin. The smell is grassy and subtle.

Posted on Feb 10, 2022

During Winter I tends to have dry and sensitive skin. B5 with 5% panthenol helps but they tends to be too thick. So try to have this a go and it really helps. the viscosity is perfect not to thick and runny. The Dipropylene glycol is not strong al all and the scent is very mild but soothing. This is my second bottle. My skincare saviour in winter. My son and husband are using this too.

Posted on Dec 20, 2021

This is an excellent Centella Asiatica serum - it contains at least 49% CA and it does have calming effect on the skin. Don't expect miracles, but at least this ingredient is backed by scientific research and I can attest to its positive effect on the skin. The other ingredients don't seem to cause any adverse side effects. I plan to repurchase.

Posted on Oct 10, 2021

I love this serum. my skin is hydrated, rashes and skin irregularities are gone. I use it in combination with other Korean products. at the very beginning of use, the rashes intensified, but I gave the serum a second chance and everything went away. the skin just had to get used to.

Posted on Oct 1, 2021

I've been using this product for few weeks and I really like this serum, it is very moisturizing, soothing and hydrating really feels good on my skin, I like to use this during my morning routine. This product comes in a very watery gel instead of a cream. The ingredients of this serum is amazing best for those who have sensitive skin or acne prone skin. It really helped me with the redness. Definitely I will repurchase this serum.

Posted on Sep 9, 2021

This product has amazed me. Never knew that it will work for me and for my friends whom I've asked to try. I've been using this for more than a year now. Last year, i've suffered from Maskne and have tried a lot of products but this really works wonders. there was also a time where i ran out of stocks and have used another product but did not help at all.. when I got the chance to purchase this serum again, my skin got renewed. no more break out and blemishes just clear skin. I would say this will be a product that is very staple to me from now on and wouldnt want to trade it with other. :)