Page 1 - Reviews - Puracy, Organic Baby Lotion, Lavender & Grapefruit, 12 fl oz (355 ml) - iHerb
CZ

Posted on Jan 3, 2022

Okay, so Puracy has been my absolute favorite brand for baby products ever since I found them! I loveeeeee their products and everything they stand for. I do wish that they had different kind of scents but other than that I love the lotion. The lotion is very creamy in my opinion and leaves my baby’s skin well moisturized. I used to always look for organic products for my babies but ever since I found Puracy products I haven’t had the need to look any further. Highly recommend these great quality products!

Posted on Aug 3, 2021

i bought this one because i thought its going to smell so good, but its scent smells like ramen. its a good moisturizer though, i just dont like the smell

Posted on Jun 13, 2022

Kids always loved bath time including the lotion part because they looked forward to guessing the scent and the approve! So I like it too!

Posted on Oct 13, 2021

Lotion smells nice and has a good consistency. It's easy to apply and soaks into skin quickly. My child has an atopic skin and it seems to soothe the itching.

Posted on Feb 10, 2021

I use this baby lotion for my son ..he’s 19 years old and I am still applying baby lotion to his very sensitive skin..he dislikes oily creams and lotion coz he sweats a lot..after trying this puracy lotion for a few times he immediately fell in love with this cream as it does not leave a greasy immolient to his skin and his skin feels smooth to touch after applying this lotion...I will come back to buy more ..there are many excellent good products as as baby lotion ,cream , baby wash and shampoo that I find with very safe and excellent ingredients at iherb..in which I could not find at most shopping malls ..thank you iHerb for selling such good products that is not harmful for babies and adults...whenever I shop at iHerb I am spoiled for choices😃

00ed43af-c661-4de9-a798-1406a7e7d59f
Posted on Apr 3, 2022

Ingredients and composition is great, packaging and size is great as well. Gentleness and scent is good, quality and benefit is good as well. Use it for my benefit and doesn't have any reaction, like for like thanks. Like for like ;-)

Posted on Aug 19, 2021

I like it unlike what others say about the smell, it is not pungent and I use for my hands and legs

d7408ca0-89a6-4e95-b013-d0633ab860d1
Posted on Oct 2, 2021

I am trying different organic body lotions, and unfortunately the scent wasn't for me. Couldn't tell they were lavender nor grapefruit... also not so fond of it texture, a bit too thick.

Posted on Jun 27, 2021

This is the best body lotion I have ever tried, and I have tried many. My skin tents to get very try and even flaky. Compared to this one, other lotions just mask the dryness of the skin. I feel that my skin is deeply hydrated, oiled and nourished. Sometimes the dryness does not come back for a few days, even if i go swimming. With the other lotions, it would be necessary to reapply constantly. I am so happy I've found it!

Posted on Mar 29, 2021

I love this lotion. My previous favorite by another company was discontinued and I tried six other brands before settling on this one. They make a fragrance-free version, also, but it still has the natural scent of the ingredients which I didn’t care for. This fragrance is light and fades fairly quickly which works well for me.