Page 1 - Reviews - Puori, PB, Plant Protein Booster, Neutral, 0.7 lb (317 g) - iHerb
CZ

Posted on Jun 14, 2022

this protein is hi quality, taste good and mix very well in liquid. the size of the box and the scoop is nice and compact . i use protein powder for nutrition as im mostly vegan and do workout. becouse its not very hi protein content and my age i mix it with Puri's Collagen peptides which has also good amuont of protein.

Posted on Apr 13, 2022

The best vegan protein I have brought. The taste is good, not sweet , and the powder is almost smell-less. I definitely will keep buying it.

Posted on Jan 18, 2022

Great and tasteless -- exactly what I needed. I put a scoop in my oatmeal in the morning and my smoothie at night. Doesn't change the flavor/texture as long as you get the ratio right. Size is quite small but worth it for the clean ingredients.

Posted on Jan 20, 2022

Great product with protein & calcium i add it to my juice since it has no flavor! Helps alot after workout for recovery & bones

a830d394-5b43-4fbf-9972-74325ca3a982
Posted on Mar 26, 2022

This are great!! Best tasting protein powder I’ve ever had. Completely neutral. High quality protein for low fodmap diet. Highly recommend.

Posted on Mar 25, 2022

Clean ingredients with no taste in my smoothies!

Posted on Nov 13, 2021

Excellent

Posted on Mar 24, 2022

Auto-translated from Arabic

It has a light taste like flour, I tried it with black coffee, it has a taste, I tried it with juice from the box, there is no spoon