Page 1 - Reviews - ProSupps, Glutamine 300, 10.6 oz (300 g) - iHerb
CZ
Posted on Aug 30, 2021

Love the price for this size! I use a scoop in water usually in the morning on empty stomach but this can be taken with food or with a smoothie. Great for gut health (used in the past for leaky gut), now I use it for maintenance and muscle health.

Posted on Mar 23, 2022

Love some good old glutamine. I mix it with creatine and my joint supplements for a huge glass of goodness. Has a very slight sour twang if you’re having lots of it so be aware, just mix with water or cordial. Great for your gut, gym recovery, muscle growth and maintenance, great product!

Posted on Jun 27, 2022

helps in quality recovery has good taste size also good packaging was safe beneficial for muscles recovery i consume it after Workout as i am fitness freak love it. i Also follow healthy diet and excercise helps in training . good Supplement

Posted on Jan 25, 2022

I personally have enjoyed this brand of glutamine. It mixes easily and helps reducing muscle soreness after a strenuous workout. I would buy it again

Posted on Sep 20, 2021

Great substitute for California Sport Gold Glutamine since it was out of stock. Prosupps is cheaper and great alternative. Will buy more if there are promotions in future👍👍👍

Posted on Aug 12, 2021

Glutamine is one of the most important essential amino acids for the body and is very important in many processes in the human body It maintains the health of the digestive system Thank you for this product ...

Posted on Mar 26, 2021

glutamine is very important for recovery especially if have a hard workout, and the studies shows the glutamine even help to recovery your kidneys and liver but of course you should stop another supplement for at list one month, I like to use supplement for 3 month and one month rest, and of course check your blood test every 6month or ome year maximum and drink lots of water, if you find my review helpful please click like to agree with me

Posted on Oct 14, 2021

Great product. We take this daily as part of our program to build natural glutathione for immunity.

Posted on Sep 10, 2021

nice one and loved this brand i used it with my favorite drinks.

Posted on Dec 5, 2020

I began taking L-glutamine to repair my stomach and intestional lining. Like this product because you cannot even taste it when you are putting into smoothies or beverages.