Page 1 - Reviews - Probulin, For Kids, My Little Bugs, Total Care Probiotic + Prebiotic & Postbiotic, Watermelon, 30 Chewable Tablets - iHerb
CZ

Posted on Mar 26, 2022

I love this product for my kiddos. They are 3 & 4 yo. I’ve notice that since I’ve been giving these to my kids for the last year, it’s helped with their gut health and repair. My 3 yo had a lot of food sensitivities but now it doesn’t seem to be an issue with the help of these butterflies. They look forward to taking these at night after dinner

Posted on Mar 27, 2022

Great probiotic. There is mix of prebiotic and metabiotic which is important for healthy micro flora of kid. My boy of 3 years like it. It help me to keep strong immune system.

Posted on Mar 5, 2022

I bought this for my kid after a course of antibiotics. He loved the taste and I loved the result - he seemed healthier and got colds less often

Posted on Feb 19, 2022

This is great. My son loves them and they are easy to chew. They are tiny so that helps for younger kids and the taste is like candy.

Posted on Jun 6, 2022

Perfect probiotic for kids Thank you for great taste and different shapes for my kid She is excited every morning!

Posted on May 30, 2022

Great taste and smell, good variety of probiotics and prebiotic

Posted on Feb 22, 2022

Good quality, nice flavor and easy presentation for the kids to take.

Posted on Nov 8, 2021

it was for my kids small and easy to eat. my kids love it so much

ExpatPH
Posted on Apr 12, 2021

Bought this for our youngest child who has become a picky eater & doesn't always eat well. The taste isn't overpowering but also not all that exciting - yes it's watermelon but since it's a tablet it tastes like a tablet (I tried them several times). Main issue is that they tend to stick to the teeth when chewing them up but I also swallowed them whole with water when having stomach issues. They seemed to help me but our youngest who doesn't really have any gut issues so not sure if they helped or not. Overall they loved taking them & actually wanted to take more asking for specific insects/bugs (as they are shaped like a bee, butterfly, etc.). The other thing I missed initially was that it came with some stickers inside the box that my wife found & gave to our child, who then proceeded to place on his bike (no worries - they are strong, so they can come off easily with no damage). The combination of probiotics is unique to this tablet unlike most other companies that seem to mimic each other with the same "good bugs" over & over again. That helped me in making sure to pick this over others! Plan to order in the future when needed!

Posted on Oct 12, 2021

My kids some how dont like taste. But it has lots of health benefits