Page 1 - Reviews - Primaforce, Citrulline Malate, Unflavored, 7.0 oz (200 g) - iHerb
CZ

Posted on Jan 10, 2022

This product is really effective into the body and give you the ability for push enough. i can tell that my performance has really been enhanced. It is very effective also when combine with Beta-Alanine. For beginner's and pro, this is good product and affordable. Value for money!

e1039484-5b07-4f59-9a5c-4c0e56d1995b
Posted on Oct 26, 2021

Citrulline Malate is one ingredient that appears over and over again in pre-workout formulas, but it’s much more economical to buy by itself. This powder is completely pure and mixes well, and although it is very sour, it is in no way unpleasant tasting. The serving directions say to take one 2000 mg serving before, during, and after exercise, but I just take all three servings at once (6000 mg) about an hour before training. Endurance seems to be the area that benefits the most, I definitely feel like I can keep going longer when I take this supplement. Great!

5e59284d-9657-47eb-9c51-5da85f7ec3b3
e6356ec4-f39c-4fe4-bce8-e5c320e7afe9
3343203b-4f53-4a70-9a0c-94afbe845a21
14bf682a-eaf1-4d4e-af57-55b6e12fc0a4
Posted on Aug 10, 2021

Extremely effective supplement, I got great energy to train even on days I was down, I got a considerable gain in strength: in one month I increased the load of certain exercises by 20%, which is quite considerable considering that I already have a good muscle maturity (over 6 years of bodybuilding). As a dosage, I found the proportion of 11% perfect and safe for me, I have 110kg and I take 10g of the supplement. This dose can vary more or less depending on your body, but studies show this proportion as ideal for strength gain. The only downside is the taste, which is horrible, strong and very acidic. I will definitely buy again, great results. NOTE: I was only taking this supplement, no other

bc04759c-e62a-4ec6-9aa3-5a49ad126475
Posted on May 22, 2022

It is a white powder, comes with a small measure spoon, what makes it easy to have a proper amount of medicine. It has a very sour taste. So I prefer having it with a full glass of water. I dissolve 3 scoops of powder in 300 ml glass. That makes it easier to drink.

3943c4b9-0074-46ee-91f0-2711453fbc89
Posted on Aug 3, 2021

Been using citrulinne malate for first time now, what I feel, helps me in the gym with energy and strength and gives me a good pump Fantastic product for anyone looking to increase power, explosiveness and strength. But I have a problem with the taste !!! taste is not brilliant but not disgusting

e609096a-9d87-4b87-9875-c4a1dbefbe6f
Posted on Sep 15, 2021

It helps the pumps. You could either buy a container of just Citrulline and then buy the pill form of Malate, or get a combination of both. I buy this stuff to add to my pre. In today's price-hike of supplements, it might be cost benefit to buy a cheap pre to use as a base and then add any missing element. Getting a 2:1 Citrulline Malate can do that.

Posted on Apr 8, 2022

Been using it along with caffeine, taurine, and beta alanine, much cheaper mixing all of those together for your pre-workout. Mix all of those with 70% water and 30% orange juice (real one), it will taste so much better as the acidity of this product will complement the orange juice taste.

Posted on Jan 2, 2022

I am working out every day and use a lots of nutrition to refill and recover my muscles. Citrulline malate is one of my dosage of amino acids, among with the beta alanine and I can feel the effect of it on the second week of taking it on my daily routine. It helps to recover and decreases the effect of fatique in muscles during workout.

Posted on Oct 3, 2021

I did try citrulline not malate.But I performance athlete and I know benefits of citrulline and bought citrulline malate.When I tried citrulline, I saw a lot of benefit.Pump and improve the muscles.Primaforce a high quality company.Size of package not bad 100 portion.Rich ingredient and dosage.I like it

Posted on Oct 2, 2021

Great quality Citrulline powder. I add about 1-2 scoops to my pre-w/o shake, and I definitely feel a difference in pump and blood flow. Citrulline boosts nitric oxide production in the body, and is a precursor to arginine, hence it aids in improving the blood flow throughout your body. Best part of the ingredients is that it doesn't harden up, which is a big problem for a lot of supplements.