CZ

iHerbCustomer
Posted on Feb 24, 2022
1,004
7,272

Start brighter skin since washing face! It's great VitaminC gel cleanser with gentle exfoliating face skin. I use it at day and night focusing massage it as dark spots and acne scars area it really reduced them and then my face look bright and cleaned. It's big size , use just a bit it deep cleansing. I don't git bad effects not allergic , my face is dry, sensitive and age i was concerned about redness but it wasn't. Great quality and ingredients. This is must have items for beauty skin. I like the scent and texture of gel by the way. Suggest guys ❣️

29eba467-4b84-49b1-a693-6ebfb7920c9f

POWERFUL ANTI-AGING PROPERTIES: Palmitoyl Oligopeptide is known to increase collagen production while reducing lines and wrinkles, improving skin texture, firming skin around the eye, brightening skin tone, and moisturizing the skin. And if that is not enough, Glycolic Acid is very effective in diminishing stubborn expression lines, acne, and oiliness.

a4f0782f-0289-4e0f-94f6-38ec4f5bf12f
Posted on Nov 1, 2022

Please consider giving a thumbs up to my review. It will be highly appreciated. Great quality product! It really works as intended. Will definitely get more soon! Thank you so much for this. It was made of high quality ingredients. Plus the packaging and sizes were perfect and over all good quality. I love the smell and the looks of it. I'm looking forward to purchasing another one!

Posted on Oct 30, 2022

ry different than a person can tell from their experience with their body language in their use quality size age package benefits composition feel sensitive gentle and dry body feel good skin and skin feel warm body and skin tone feel good skin and skin are a great touch for the skin tone of skin tone is very sensitive to the smell and smell and smell and it can help to make you look better

Posted on Oct 30, 2022

Posted on May 16, 2022

I have used so far for a month and I must say this one of the cleansers that I will definitely buy again as it is gentle on my sensitive skin. Benefit of this product is it does not dry out and it moisturizes my skin. The size of the bottle can last me for 2 months. It is suitable for any age group as it is made out of natural products.

Posted on Jan 24, 2023

This is an extremely light and gentle cleanser. So after using an oil cleanser to remove makeup and most of the dirt on my face, i follow it up with this Vit C cleanser since it's gentle and doesnt dry out my skin. Do note that since this is Vit C, it's not advisable to use it if you are planning to apply retinol in your face-care routine after!

Posted on Jan 18, 2023

Good quality Good ingredient Scent good Good smell High care Good scent that easy use with high quality and full size 18 age no package with wow benefit and composition low sensitive and gentle low frequency concern High ingredient dosage Taste wow Easy use Good size Good package Benefit wow Age Serving easy Frequency easy Good diet Flavor good

Posted on Dec 24, 2022

I'm always an avid user of Prescriptskin products. I frequently purchase the same brand because my sister and I have sensitive skin. This product is so gentle on our skin. I love the quality of its composition. It moisturizes and is effective for any age. The packaging is great as well as the size. I'd recommend it to anyone who has sensitive skin!

Posted on Sep 23, 2022