Page 1 - Reviews - Pranarom, Essential Oil, Find Focus, .17 fl oz (5 ml) - iHerb
CZ
Posted on Apr 2, 2022

I love the mild citrus scent filling my room. This is barely the only product that does not content bergamot in a composition. Coz I do not like bergamot smell.

Posted on Feb 15, 2022

This smells amazing! It really helps to focus in times of stress and makes me feel relaxed!

Posted on Dec 26, 2021

Amazing scent. Opens up both the physical AND mental sinuses. Really refreshing.

Posted on Oct 31, 2021

I use it after cleaning in a diffuser, and I felt more in focus indeed while working from home

Posted on Mar 17, 2021

I enjoy this blend in my steam diffuser. It doesn't blow me away entirely, but is definitely a potent combo that does what it delivers.

Posted on Apr 28, 2021

Smells amazing and helps create a great atmosphere for home learning

Posted on Feb 16, 2021

I use it when I try to focus and it does help.

Posted on Aug 27, 2020

A bit expensive for only 16 bags But it tastes great and actually very distinct from your regular peppermint tea. I prefer spearmint

Posted on Feb 12, 2021

Simply love it!

Posted on Nov 29, 2021

Auto-translated from Russian

great fragrance for a vaporizer. I don't know how about finding focus - this is very subjective and perhaps impossible to evaluate, but it smells nice