Page 1 - Reviews - petnc NATURAL CARE, Senior Multi Daily Formula, Senior Dog, Liver, 60 Chewables - iHerb
CZ

Posted on Mar 9, 2022

This is a product that my house MUST HAVE. Because my pooch is getting old everyday, she needs something to boost up her overall help. And this is a product that rank number one in the review website. I keep using it for many year, it makes my baby happy and healthy.

5d1b6888-6534-4198-a8d7-97e735b379cf
Posted on Apr 26, 2022

Posted on Nov 3, 2021

My dogs love it, but for my small dog who lost almost all of her teeth it’s difficult for chewing, so I cut it in small pieces and she likes it so much .

2a5a43df-f454-4b67-ae2d-a6af8348df74
Posted on Jun 9, 2022

Posted on Feb 8, 2022

Was an outstanding support for my senior 12 years old chihuahua. Was so happy to find something for his age. Quality is outstanding, seemed he liked the taste, package is generous, benefits were seen in better sleep and livelier day time. That was the greatest improvement. Healthy diet and exercising were very important, too.

Posted on Jan 18, 2022

my ten year old "puppy" runs around a lot! I also feed him wellness senior food and his only treats are veggies/fruits. I think this combination helps his health a lot . our dog's coat has a new shine...and she loves the taste. Great products. I ordered these once I ran out along with supplements for the skin & fur.

Posted on Aug 29, 2021

We love these for our small senior dog! We give them to him daily, and he seems to enjoy the taste. They are chewable, and he does take them without issue. But, I took one star off because I do wish they were in a little friendlier to eat than the pill is. Only because our doggie is pretty small (about 24 pounds) and missing some teeth on one side - he is seven. It's not terribly difficult for him to chew these, but the hip and joint soft chews we order are much smaller and easier for him to eat.

Posted on Sep 20, 2021

My 11 yo pomeranian love this. She always waiting her vitamin time. The smells like a meaty savory tablets. She doesn’t have trouble chewed this. Overall i satisfied with this product.

cd4f3066-6069-46b1-944c-88b2b58958a7
6fb64ff1-61d3-4f12-8658-739dd3f4af88
1e79ce76-251c-43d1-ac83-934718154f16
Posted on Jun 1, 2022

my senior dog has never been so active, and more alert overall happier. Also a bonus she has less trouble going for number 2 no more scooting I usually get her another product that helps with that area but not since I have switched to this multivitamin. Also her appetite is better now maybe because she is more active? The only reason I am not giving it a 5 star is that the product is not chewy like other brands its more like a tums tablet.

Posted on Mar 31, 2022

got these for my mums shitzu. he's 11 and I've noticed a rise in energy he's able for his full walk again and less hesitant if jumping. 1st bottle, but we'll definitely have this on repeat