Page 1 - Reviews - petnc NATURAL CARE, Hip & Joint, Level 3, Liver, 45 Chewables - iHerb
CZ

Posted on Feb 6, 2022

This is an amazing product. My dog, Luna, has a problem with her hips, right one is week and the left one is totally destroyed, she is a 12 year old golden retriever. The doctors told us we have to buy the stuff or she will have more and more problems and we will, eventual, have to put her down just to save her the pain. I`m from Serbia, and we here have just a few options for our pets, and all those are really expensive. In comes the hip and joint stuff, I searched for level 4, could not find it and took level 3, it works, she limps sometimes but most of the days she is fine, we take slow walks, she can pee without a problem and I can see she is doing OK. Thank you iHerb and the company making the stuff, you helped me to afford helping my dog and prolong here live with quality. Thank you. Totally recommend it for joint pain, issues and all that stuff.

Posted on Sep 27, 2021

This supplement helped really our old Labrador, actually he is 12 years old already. He had difficulty walking and climbing the stairs. After two weeks, he is able to walk normally.

60659cea-2bc6-43d7-b8e3-1c1bf3b31b71
Posted on Apr 6, 2022

The way it is stated and without any additional photos, it is very deceiving. These are not chewables but regular pills (see photo). I had to buy additional pill pockets in order to make my puppy eat them. They are working well (my pup is 14 years old) but I'm disappointed and had to spend extra money for the pill pockets. Next time I'm just buying cosequin chewables again.

9279ae19-0bfa-4859-9128-5065767036f1
Posted on Apr 10, 2022

Great quality product, I bought it for my dog, he's a rottweiler and because of his size, he has to take some supplements for his joint and hips. They are chewable tablets and he likes them very much, so I don't have to force him to take it. I can see he's moving around more, he is slow but moves around more.

Posted on Nov 7, 2021

I have a 10 year old boxer dog. It has a cruciate ligament rupture and it hurts. Due to his age, we decided to have surgery. These supplements helped him a lot. After the first month of use it stopped hurting. This product will now always be in my home

Posted on Oct 31, 2021

purchased this many times I use as maintenance for my old dog. At first he doesnt want to eat it so I crushed it and added to food. Sometimes he eats it as tablet and othertimes he wants it crushed. I believe it works well because he is still very active at age 11.

Posted on Jul 30, 2021

Great supplement for a reasonable price for keeping your pets healthy. This product contributes to the formation and maintenance of various types of structural tissues of the body, such as articular cartilage and skin, helps to reduce inflammation in the joints, improve blood circulation, destroy calcium deposits in the joints, and promotes rapid recovery of joints and muscles after exertion. I recommend!

Zahava
Posted on Jul 25, 2021

I changed from Level 2 to Level 3 for my small dog as she is a Dachshund/Minpin cross and has a habit of dancing on her hind legs so she can see more, so I thought the added protection would be better for her. She loves these tablets, large though they are, and crunches them with glee!

Posted on Jul 25, 2021

I have a 11,5 yo golden retriever and he has arthritis. I have been giving him different things to ease his condition, but he loves these most. I don't notice any visible improvement, but there is also no deterioration, so I think that's good, since arthritis is not curable at the age. I've already purchased these 4 times and I'll keep ordering.

Posted on Jan 30, 2022

I tried these for my old dog but you have to cut them up according to weight. I didn’t read the instructions properly but my dog won’t eat them. So I had to buy something else. If you have a big dog these would be good but my dog is a little Foxy/Bichon so she’s small. The others I was buying I can’t get in my country anymore for some reason.