Page 1 - Reviews - petnc NATURAL CARE, Hip & Joint, All Dog, Liver, 90 Soft Chews, 6.3 oz (180 g) - iHerb
CZ

Posted on Jul 3, 2021

I’ve bought this for my poodle after reading the good reviews of this supplement and I hope it will bring goodness to my dog as he has hip and joint problems since young. He has just started taking it. Thank you all for the honest reviews and it helped me a lot in choosing the right supplement for my poodle.

b73f40fb-0c30-4a99-8cfb-5cca2dcb850a
e01beca1-014b-466c-aaa4-09a6d166ed66
Posted on Apr 27, 2022

I have bought it since my French bulldog is 5 years old and I’m sure her joints need some support as she is super active. I have been using it not for a long time but I will update my review to share the results. So far so good

4283fc23-b37f-4dbf-8457-3706fbeb5440
Posted on Sep 29, 2021

My retriever likes these - well he likes most things anyway. Good size to mix into food and handy clear lid to see inside. They’re about the size of a dog food pellet - 1 cm x 1cm. He’s going on 6, so it’s time to start supplementing and preparing for his senior years.

fbc7c0ec-445e-4f11-bf22-aad23a263ac5
360f32c1-fc0b-44d3-9cdd-d69e726788be
Posted on Sep 29, 2021

This product contains all the ingredients that focus towards improving mobility and joints: Glucosamine HCL, Chondroiton Sulfate,MSM, Vitamin C, Manganese Gluconate, Hyaluronic Acid (Sodium Hyaluronic). If you have an older dog and it is not as mobile or is limping, maybe having arthritis try to give this for some weeks. After some days you will start to see better mobility but most of it will come in the coming weeks. It is nice to see your pet playful and energetic again. These chew should be fine even for picky eaters, if not mix it with some other treat or meat.

Posted on Jun 23, 2022

This product has Glucosamine HCL which surpasses all versions of Glucosamine, and the only version to regenerate cartilage. Chondroiton Sulfate. Buy products with these two ingredients on the label. It also has MSM. All in all it is an excellent product at a fraction cost of the other brand with similar ingredients. Needles to say my beagle loves this “treats” and it brings back his agility.

Posted on May 31, 2022

My three year old pitweiler has displasia, and after only three days, I've seen an amazing transformation. I combined this product with buffered aspirin as needed, and my girl is back to being a playful, energetic pup. I highly recommend this product! My girl is in her fourth month on this product, and I'm so happy to say I got my girl back! She's more active and back to her silly self.

Posted on May 18, 2022

Amazing!!!!! They take @ a week to kick in, but they work. I know they work because my 10 yr old goldendoodle wasn’t eating for a while (she’s very finicky and won’t chew these, though her friend loves them!). She started exhibiting pain in her leg. After @a weeke of making her take them, she’s spry again!!!!

Posted on May 4, 2022

I have started giving this supplements to my 9 years old golden retriever since I got it, his movements is now a lot better. The quality of the product is amazing it has absolutely great benefits. Packing was good and easy taste. Size is good enough for him , very useful supplements, I am sure I will be seeing his improvement on a daily basis.

Posted on Apr 21, 2022

Posted on Mar 4, 2022

The ingredients in this are top notch. The package is a great size for the price. My dog is up in age and it is such a benefit to her. She has improved in her walking and even does a bit of a run from time to time. It is a great quality and she doesn't mind the taste at all.