Page 1 - Reviews - petnc NATURAL CARE, Hairball Soft Chews, All Cat, Chicken & Cheese, 90 Soft Chews, 4.3 oz (121.9 g) - iHerb
CZ

Posted on Jan 30, 2022

My cat doesn’t have hairball issues, but I am giving this supplement as a precaution. This means that I cannot fully evaluate how effective it is, but I believe, since the cat isn’t coughing, it’s working. Also for cats supplement I’m looking for something, that my cat will easily eat. So when I’m adding this chews to the food, she just eats it all together, so I’m rating it with 5 stars.

36fd1fac-5a61-4873-84cf-c206172f7ba0
41e58ee5-5640-4eab-8db4-13125bf3f88c
Posted on Jun 9, 2022

Posted on May 17, 2022

I recommend these hairball chews for cats. I have a cat who dislikes the tube variety of hairball meds and just gobbles these up. Her vomiting has greatly improved too. The price is very good too. I just give one a day so they last a long time. They stay fresh right up until the last one.

Posted on May 16, 2022

Posted on May 4, 2022

Posted on Mar 24, 2022

These really really helped a community cat I was trying to help. He had severe hairballs and we could not trap him to bring him to the vet. Fortunately, after consuming these, he managed to vomit out the hairballs and no longer suffered from daily nause episodes. It helped almost instantaneously.

Posted on Mar 16, 2022

My 2-year-old ragdoll used to cough up hairballs monthly despite frequent brushing. I would usually find the hairballs right outside of her litter box. I thought they were her poop at first because they were light brownish and in tubular shape; but upon closer inspection, I found them to consist of chunks of fur.

Posted on Mar 8, 2022

I have a long-haired cat and she’d vomit up a hair ball at least 2 times a week. She is on the 3rd container of PetNC and has vomited maybe 4 times total. Getting her to lick another brands nasty paste off of my finger or in her food was impossible. She loves these treats and 1 feed her one each morning.

Posted on Sep 18, 2021

Writing on behalf of my 2 cats, who are now acting so cute around me to ask for more of these chews. I did not realize, the packaging size is so small, but it's a product of good quality. I give them 1 chew daily, as we live in tropical area and cats don't have big coat naturally, however, they both are of overseas breads, so I'm happy to use care products like this for them to make their life joyful!

Posted on Jun 4, 2022

To be honest it’s smell tasty but my cat is picky in food so i mix it with his dry and wet food It’s good for cat fur you can see from the photo 😂

43dff994-24a2-46d0-9a7c-ee26ab06804a