CZ
4.8

4.8
Posted on Oct 25, 2022

very nice product the size is good, I use it three times a week, little bit with hot water and you can add herb too. smell is good its obvious that is a good quality. I can feel that there is improvement its good for stomach pain. taste its just fine

Posted on Jul 3, 2022

This is for and family and also my dog. It is a reliable brand so I can trust and feed my pet and children at the same time.

Posted on Dec 10, 2022

Turmeric power has many benefits; including premature aging inflammatory conditions. Put it on cereal, in tea or make immune shots, Helps boost immune system. Also very tasty

Posted on Sep 7, 2022

it's a very high quality product. has fantastic aroma and sweet taste. I use it on salads and it adds a very exotic flavour. I highly recommend it!

Posted on Aug 30, 2022

Organic Traditions,Turmeric Powder is a great product and great brand with a good price. We use it every day in cooking and it is very useful for infections, reducing cholesterol and increasing immunity.

Posted on Jul 30, 2022

It is my first time to purchase Turmeric, the taste is good, not very strong, I added to my morning smoothie with the flaxseed and seasame powder, taste very good and full of anti-oxidants.

Posted on Jul 5, 2022

I use this turmeric powder in many recipes, I add it to rice, soups, and many dishes, it’s taste and smell are good, it has many benefits to the health as anti oxidant and anti inflammatory.

Posted on Apr 17, 2022

i ve been having tumeric and black pepper powder since Covid for my detox. They are good combination for the best result. This product is the best of the best in terms of quality and price. It has been in my necessity in my pantry.

Posted on Apr 15, 2022

nice package and the quality..the taste was not so bad..the organic turmeric help you to imburse your immune system like joint and pain