CZ

4.7
iHerbCustomer
Posted on Feb 18, 2022
최고!

my favorite powder of breakfast. honestly I don't like turmeric taste a lot but after drinking it I always feel myself fresh thanks for equality

ed4fa7e6-dea3-48ed-85cc-48bbddf86d80
Posted on Feb 20, 2022

I bought the turmeric latte after the matcha one from the same brand, but didn’t find its taste good. The turmeric taste is rather strong, so if you don’t like turmeric, I wouldn’t recommend this product. I find the matcha taste milder than this one. I would recommend to put the product in a jar, as the packaging is not quite practical. Also, the powder won’t dissolve completely, leaving small clumps in the drink, but that is not critical.

44b4f142-4d03-40f3-b311-35ad03da72af
18641d41-4b24-494e-b4af-9087fa3acf3e
Posted on Feb 28, 2022

I have been curious to try turmeric latte so I gave this a try. If you’re not used to the taste of pure turmeric it’s a little difficult to get used to at first. I found it tastes better when I add some honey and a splash of cinnamon. Good with plant based milk. Definitely helps with digestion among other things!

Posted on Jan 6, 2023

I was a bit worried to try turmeric latte so I gave this a try. I did not regret it. The taste is great and you don't have to add anything else just your plant-based milk. Definitely helps with digestion and promotes a good night sleep when you drink it at night. Good quality latte.

Posted on Jan 29, 2022

This latte has all the ingredients I was looking for, so glad I found this product. I add this to hot Almond milk before bed time. I noticed better sleep and digestion. I will continue incorporating this latte everyday.

Posted on Jan 18, 2023

Organic, turmeric latte with saffron and probiotics. Great combination of these ingredients, however, but i did not use this package yet. Turmeric is great for inflammation, pain, joint pain (from experience). I use turmeric for cooking, tea, smoothie etc

Posted on Nov 4, 2022

very tasty, takes some vigorous stirring. suggest start with a little hot water if wish to add it into other drink rather than golden milk.

Posted on Oct 16, 2022

best combination that can be taken on daily basis with high quality ingredient and taste, this ingredients are great for inflammation if it is taken with organic and lactose free milk.

Posted on Sep 10, 2022

Like the ingredients of this latte, as it has antioxidant and anti-inflammation properties . I mix it with milk and a natural sweetner, it taste so good!