CZ
4.5

4.5
Posted on Feb 3, 2023

The bottle size is great. It tastes delicious exactly like peanut butter. Came packaged well. Keeps you full for a while. All natural ingredients. Like to mix the powder with blueberries and almond milk and it tastes awesome. Perfect if your on a carb diet.

Posted on Aug 10, 2022

I read many good reviews so I ordered this. I’m looking forward to trying it. I ordered it because of the ingredients listed which were good.

Posted on Feb 20, 2022

This protein powder is the best I've tasted. It's from Orgain, so you know the quality is very good with clean ingredients. It mixes well in water for a quick snack.

Posted on Jan 5, 2023

I'm so excited to discover this protein powder, I love the taste of it, it mix well with all my drinks and tastes really good. I sometimes just eat the powder and it melted off in my mouth, tastes so good and rich in protein!

Posted on Jul 5, 2022

no artificial sweeteners (not even stevia!!) = a happy gut for me!!! low in sugar as well, naturally sweetened with coconut sugar!

Posted on Feb 1, 2023

love this plant protein! i often drink it before or after workout.

Posted on Dec 13, 2022

Delicious,natural ingredients,vegan protein ,,good for my hair,high quality

Posted on Oct 17, 2022

love the taste. a definite must in your shakes and smoothies if you are a peanut butter lover.

Posted on Jul 17, 2022

Concerning taste. Best vegan tasting protein. Maybe even healthiest… since no gums n stuff

Posted on Feb 28, 2022

Great brand, this was my first time trying the peanut butter flavor and I really enjoy it.