Page 1 - Reviews - Orgain, Organic Protein & Greens Protein Powder, Plant Based, Vanilla Bean, 1.94 lbs (882 g) - iHerb
CZ

Posted on Jun 14, 2022

The quality is so much better, and the ingredients are clean as well. The size of packaging is just perfect. I take this protein powder daily before or after my workout and training. It’s obviously suitable for my diet and my lifestyle. Plant based and vegan, totally organic I like it, the benefits are amazing.

Posted on Nov 9, 2021

I prefer plant-based products other than those with ingredient for animals. This product quitely meets my needs. About its taste, I really like the vanilla flavor, it's really tasty. I can have a easy and fast meals which contains vital minerals like protein after few minutes. Definitely, I will try it again

Posted on Sep 4, 2021

Has a nice vanilla falvour and doesnt taste too earthy or artificially sweet such as other vegan powders. The powder does have quite a green tinge to which if just mising with porridge or yoghurt looks a kind of unappetising colour. But it does taste great and blends well into smoothies

Posted on Aug 25, 2021

I, personally, didn't care for this protein powder because I don't care for the "greens" portion of it. For me, it has both an added smell and a taste I don't care for but then again I struggle to put greens, like spinach, in my protein drinks. Two of my teenage children really enjoy it though and like the added "greens". I like the fact that this product is a great plant-based protein source with very minimal sugar in it. If you don't mind adding "greens" to a smoothie or protein drink then you will probably enjoy it.

Posted on Apr 7, 2022

I bought this protein powder for the second time, and the difference it made to my body was that it became healthier, but I personally recommend mixing bananas or blueberries and other fruits together to add dietary fiber and taste better!

ffeb46a3-81cf-4f33-b14b-48d6d3e1e9ba
Posted on May 2, 2022

This product was recommended by my Fittness instructor. She’s been drinking this for years. I like the flavour, mix it with nuts, banana, and avocado. You can add fruit according to your like. Quite nice.

Posted on Feb 10, 2022

The ingredients are all plant based, smell so good and taste great too. It suit my life style and convenient choice for protein and greens intake.

Posted on Dec 10, 2021

This one of the best tasting and delicious vegan protein shake I have ever tried. Its is smooth and creaming and easy to digest. Highly recommended.

Posted on Aug 15, 2021

We have been using this protein powder in our daily fruit smoothies for years. Tasty and we hope does the trick. We feel good, thank G-D.

Posted on Sep 29, 2021

I watched a video on YouTube says its the best vegan protein powder and thought I’d give it a try, I haven’t tasted it yet but I’ll and if there’s an option of edit I will make sure to update :)

85eaccc9-1d81-4d09-bf9d-df9896488e8a