Page 1 - Reviews - Orgain, Organic Plant-Based Protein Bar, Peanut Butter, 12 Bars, 1.41 oz (40 g) Each - iHerb
CZ
Posted on Oct 16, 2021

Repeated purchase for 3 years in a row. Love the relatively simple and straightforward ingredient list. Most importantly not achingly sweet and no protein powder aftertaste. salty sweet taste profile with chewy texture like a good peanut candy.

Posted on Nov 20, 2021

These definitely deliver on the peanut butter flavour, but I wish they were a bit sweeter like some of the other orgain bars. They weren’t bad at all, peanut butter is always good, but I just prefer other flavours like the peanut butter choc and smores. Edit: this flavour has really grown on me, the sweetness is actually just right for the flavour. I think this is now my second favourite flavour after the pb choc.

Posted on Jun 9, 2022

My absolute favorite protein bar. Tou can really taste the peanut butter. Delicious and great texture. Healthy clean ingredients you can feel good about. Superb quality.

Posted on Jun 8, 2022

Bought the bars for my vegan boyfriend who does body building and workout, very happy with the taste and ingredients. Great choice of healthy snack before or after training.

Posted on May 4, 2022

These bars taste good with far less sugar than most other protein bars I've tried. Pretty simple ingredient list with high quality. They are a good value with 12 in a package.

Posted on Apr 2, 2022

Love the taste! Good peanut taste and the flavor from the brown rice protein. It has the same taste like the bar that is named: organic food bar. I do not know I you have this brand in the U.S.

Posted on Dec 19, 2021

I bought these as a snack for my Aunt who absolutely loved them. They are a healthy, organic way to increase your protein during the day (& so yummy!!)

Posted on Dec 6, 2021

Love the peanut butter flavor. Really nice taste and good texture. I buy lots of these as I need more energy between meals during the day so these are just perfect to keep me going

Posted on Jun 27, 2021

I am not a fan of peanut butter but this bar tastes really good! The texture is ok for me its soft and chewy with peanuts in it. Id have no problem ordering these again.

Posted on Mar 8, 2022

Nice peanut butter taste, the texture is chewy, usually have the bar after a work out or training. Like that it's having organic ingredients.