Page 1 - Reviews - One Brands, ONE Bar, Cookies & Cream, 12 Bars, 2.12 oz (60 g) Each - iHerb
CZ

Posted on Apr 29, 2022

I have always liked the ONE protein bars and was excited when I saw this flavor that I didn't know about! It's my favorite flavor so far. The texture is soft and not too chewey or sticky. Flavor profile is spot on! Will reorder. I use occasionally as an after workout refuel or an on the go additional protein supplement for busy days.

Posted on Apr 15, 2022

The bar seems of fine quality. I found the after taste a bit too much. It is easy and available protein after the workout, and may benefit cutting as well as bulking diet. I did not delve into the ingredients too much, but it seems fine compared to the size of the bar.

Posted on Jul 25, 2021

So accurate as a flavour that its a little weird that its not cold when you bite into it. For this reason, I keep mine in a fridge.

Posted on Jun 22, 2022

I've always loved this brand, bc it doesn't upset my stomach like so many of the other protein bars on the market. Always a soft consistency and never chalky.

Posted on Apr 25, 2022

I really like One bars, and almost all of the option have great taste. All of them have quality ingredients, large amount of protein and the portion size is optimal for me. I eat them during my fitness routines and as a mid day snack.

Posted on Mar 7, 2022

I liek those bars. not bad. ingredients all good, only palm oil ( kernel oil) I don't like, this making procmduct cheaper . but still you should try it. 20 g of protein-easy way to get you daily protein.

Posted on Nov 9, 2021

My husband and I finished the box in a week 😅 I love the salted caramel, but it’s not available for a long time. At first i didn’t like the taste much, but then it was actually ok, a bit too sweet for me.

Posted on Oct 14, 2021

The taste is great! I like it contains 20g protein, which is very convenient for me to maintain my protein intake. The size of the bar is reasonable, just that the appearance of the bar does not meet my expectation. I was expecting more cookies. Overall, good quality.

Posted on Sep 30, 2021

The taste is great, the topping of the bar is absolutely deloicious, the size of the snack is perfect if you feel hungry this will totally fill your belly, I would buy it again but I would like to taste some other flavours as well

Posted on Jan 14, 2022

Tasty, but can cause bloating when eating more than two snacks in a day. I removed a star for the ingredients: palm oil is not good for you.