CZ

3,253

Most helpful positive review

Posted on Apr 26, 2022
Great formula

Please consider giving me a thumbs up if this review helps you in some way :-) The pill is a bit big. Need to get used to swallowing it. Love the formula of this product. First off, calcium citrate is great for strong bones (vs calcium carbonate), and with Vitamin D added, it is even better for absorption. Would be best if they can add Vitamin K to it so I don't have to keep track of so many "inventory items." It gives off no special smell or aftertaste. I like it. Hope it works for me.

Global reviews (4,128)

Product reviews solely reflect the views and opinions expressed by the contributors and not those of iHerb. iHerb does not verify or endorse any claims made in these reviews. Statements regarding dietary supplements have not been evaluated by the FDA and are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease or health condition. Show more
Posted on May 15, 2023

I love it. The quality, size, package and taste are great. I use it everyday with breakfast. Nice ingredients. It is a superb product. Has so many benefits for my skin, nails and hair. Also for joints and muscles. And I sleep great thanks to it. Good mineral for my immune system.

Posted on May 5, 2023

A high quality form of calcium supplement. The citrate form helps not to form kidney stones and helps building strong bones .if u have deficiency in getting calcium from food then this product is the right one for you . Highly recommended ! Clear improvement and benefits will be noticed in few weeks

Posted on Mar 31, 2023

Best quality product, fast delivery! Always as usual! Happy to be with iHerb in any country I live. Service always the best! Absolutely the same ingredient as in drugstore but twice cheaper and tyree times more pills in king size bottle! It is good that it served in capsules< not in powder. It is important in my ages.

Posted on Mar 30, 2023

these pills are a bit large but the shape makes them easy to swallow. i like that each one has 300 mg of calcium since i have read that the body can only absorb 500 mg of calcium at a time. i take one at each meal --3 times a day.

Posted on Feb 25, 2023

First time taking the supplement, can see improvement on my nails. Taste ok, ingredient ok, my age 53, great quality, benefit for bone and combination nail & hair can see improvement. is a good sauce of calcium for people who are deficiency on calcium. packaging easy to store. Good to always consult your GP before taking any supplement

Posted on Nov 6, 2022

High quality ingredients to benefit any age. Effective way to get calcium in a well packaged container. Keeps bones strong and healthy. Improvement in bone strength. A great supplement to add to your daily combination and to address deficiency. Coated tablet with no taste but it’s pretty big so not always easy to swallow.

Posted on Sep 27, 2022

My views: 1. If you have constipation problem after taking Calcium Carbonate like me, it's good to try Calcium Citrate formula. 2. Please note most of Calcium formula contain Vitamin D, Magnesium, Zinc, Copper, Manganese , etc. You better be aware of their potency when you also take multivitamins. Try not to take much more than what our body needs. All the best

I have been recommended this calcium by a friend, who told me it had helped her with her nails. I decided to give it a try and yes, it works indeed. One just has to be consistent with taking this supplement. The tablet itself is somewhat big to swallow, but one gets used to it.

Posted on Jul 16, 2022

I bough this product as a replacement for 'Citracal+' (a Beyer product). It contains similar quantities of Calcium and Vitamin D, plus in addition it also includes minerals (Magnesium, Zinc, Copper, Manganese). If purchased in large enough quantity, it's also cheaper than Citracal (including shipping). All in all a good product.

Posted on Jun 2, 2022

My doctor recommended I get these!!! This is the BEST deal quantity and Milligram wise (I know because I spent a couple hours comparing all the options)!!!! It is a Really BIG chalk like pill that I occasionally have trouble swallowing but I usually get it down in the first try so there is no taste!!