Page 1 - Reviews - NOH Foods of Hawaii, Japanese Teriyaki Seasoning Mix, 1 1/2 oz (42 g) - iHerb
CZ

Posted on Nov 29, 2021

Japanese Teriyaki Seasoning, is an easy to use mix with excelent tasting flavors. The instructions were very easy to follow and the size was a perfect amount for two people. We felt the quality of the ingredients were fresh and tasty. We felt like we were in a Japanese restaurant dining.

Posted on May 16, 2022

Yum !! Nice taste and flavor, We marinated this seasoning mix with sirloin steak and grilled, adding green onions, carrots to this recipe over rice. Serving package size was enough for two. Good quality ingredients that benefit a good tasting quick meal that we like and will stock up on ! We recommend you try .

Posted on Jun 8, 2022

I like this because I love the taste of teriyaki, but not all the sugar and calories in sauce. This still gives great flavor to meat when used like a rub and grilled. Delicious!

Posted on Feb 14, 2022

Great marinade for beef! When cooked it’s just like the teriyaki beef at the Chinese restaurant!

Posted on Dec 10, 2021

Happy with this purchase, my homemade teriyaki tasted almost as in japanese restaurant

Posted on Nov 7, 2021

Great quality. Good ingredients. Taste amazing. Can't get this size in my area! compact package for easy use.

Posted on Oct 23, 2021

One of our favorites mixs, like the smell taste and balance. Absolutly recommend it

Posted on Feb 24, 2022

Teriyaki seasoning mix is good for fish cooking or vegetable dishes,i add it insted of salt.

Posted on Aug 14, 2021

It’s a powder to mix with water. It was ok but the sauce wasn’t thick enough.

Posted on Apr 17, 2022

I put it in chicken or beef. Yummm

6f1e5b03-be17-48cb-aee0-5b08b312981b