CZ

Lumi Lumi
Posted on Jul 16, 2022
1,236
2,123
I can't believe my GERD is gone!!!

I've had raging GERD for the past 4 years. Changing my diet helped 10%. Taking Rx antacids helped 10%. But I still had severe coughing so bad I'd gag multiple times a day, constant burning throat, constant upset stomach. Then waking up at least a dozen times a night to pop a cough drop to stop coughing even while sleeping at an incline. BTW, I'm in great health otherwise. Out of sheer desperation and fear of developing esophageal cancer over time I starting researching. I thought I'd give this a go. I took as directed and over the course of a week the symptoms receded. After the 1st 24 hrs my symptoms were 75% gone. A week after, ALL MY SYMPTOMS ARE COMPLETELY GONE!!!. The last few nights have been the first full night's sleep I've gotten in years! And I can lay flat!!! I'm just over the moon, I could just cry. Yes, it's a lot of capsules to take, (4 3x per day between meals) but ask me if I care. I just wish I would've figured out this miracle sooner.

Posted on Jun 14, 2022

This brand of slippery elm is excellent, whether in capsules or in bulk. I've used it for years for diverticulitis and ulcerative colitis. It's a great product! Be careful of other brands because they don't use the part of the plant/tree that's effective. If you open the capsules or put the bowl powder in a glass, it should thicken. If it doesn't, get your money back! And, You have to make sure that you're taking plenty of it for it to help with IBS.

Posted on May 24, 2022

It was a really a lifesaver I had covid few months ago and after that I suffered with acid reflex and i was nauseous all the time . Every thing tasted badly until I started taking slippery elm It was really beneficial for getting my appetite again. The packaging and quality of this product are very good.

Posted on Apr 16, 2022

I really needed this supplement and thanks to Iherb found it as it’s not available in my country. I had problems with my gut micro biome after taking antibiotics for 10 days and this was the only thing that helped - natural ingredient and a high quality supplement with nothing artificial.

Posted on Apr 20, 2022

I use slippery elm for gut health. I take one capsule in the night after taking other herbs ( you should take slippery elm 2 hours before or after taking other herbs). It does help me and I’m happy with this product.

78e3a179-24b9-4017-a134-52429c69c586
Posted on Mar 13, 2022

I bought this for myself and my cat. It helps with my acid reflux and this also helped my cat when she's feeling nauseous because of hairballs. Thumbs up for this product!

3f6bfe27-9d32-49bd-b944-5fd9edeaffbd
Posted on Jan 24, 2023

This single ingredient, gentle supplement has had remarkable effect on my spouse’s constipation and overall gut health. He combines this with a probiotic and is happy with the results. Unlike other herbal blends containing senna, Slippery Elm is claimed to soothe and coat the intestines. It’s easy on his stomach, and personally, I notice he has less gas :-) Disclaimer: I do not know how it would work for ibs. In addition, I’m not a medical professional.

Posted on Jan 12, 2023
1,675

This is a great, BATURAL remedy for restoring the gastric and intestinal mucosa. I immediately take a few cans, because the size of the portion is large, and the bank quickly leaves. __________ Red elm is taken in courses, it helps me and my family with stomach problems, gastritis, ulcers, and high acidity of the stomach. ________ The effect is noticeable quickly, after taking discomfort in the stomach decreases, pain is removed. There is no severity from eating, it is better digested. ________ A beautiful, natural supplement that replaces chemical medicines, now masthead for me, we take family courses.

Posted on Jan 4, 2023

I recently tried Nature's Way Slippery Elm Bark capsules on behalf of my mother, who has been using them to help alleviate the symptoms of a H. pylori infection. She has been extremely satisfied with the results and has noticed a significant improvement in her digestive health since starting to take these capsules. One thing that sets this product apart is that it is made with high-quality slippery elm bark, which has been traditionally used to support the health of the digestive system. The capsules are also vegan and made with non-GMO ingredients, which is important to my mother as someone who tries to avoid unnecessary additives in her supplements. My mother has found that the Slippery Elm Bark capsules are easy to swallow and have had no negative side effects. She has also noticed an improvement in her overall sense of well-being since starting to take them. Overall, we are both very satisfied with Nature's Way Slippery Elm Bark and would highly recommend it to anyone looking to support their digestive health or alleviate the symptoms of a H. pylori infection.