CZ
Based on 1,235 Ratings

4.7
Based on 1,235 Ratings
Posted on Apr 10, 2022

Highly recommended! Studies have shown that the carnosic and rosmarinic acids in rosemary have powerful antibacterial, antiviral, and antifungal properties. Consuming rosemary regularly can potentially help lower the risk of infection and help the immune system fight any infections that do occur. If you like my comment, please give a thums up!

Posted on Feb 5, 2023

I love the quality, package, composition and ingredients it's good for my age and hemp. I love the benefits I can see the improvement of my diet, nails and hair because of this supplement I'm not concern about the taste it tastes healthy. It improves my damaged nails

d862e62a-7e3a-4a4b-aed3-6415e31870dc
Posted on Jul 5, 2022

LOVE this supplement. I use it to mainly help my skin and hair, as i find it promotes healthy blood circulation. i always get a rosy glow after i take it. I would not suggest taking this on an empty stomach, it is very potent and when i did take one capsule on an empty stomach, it felt uncomfortable. but since then i always eat before i take it and it is wonderful. i also use rosemary oil mixed with conditioner as a hair mask, rub it on my scalp, and let it sit for a couple hours under a shower cap. rosemary has helped new hair sprout around my thinning hairline! it is amazing but remember it is strong! This is one of my faves and im so glad i did my research and purchased! definitely a repeat purchase for the rest of my life.

Posted on Sep 7, 2022

I have been taking this for about a month now it has been very effective improving my memory and my energy levels. It is a pleasant supplement to take and does not seem to have any side-effects. It tastes just like very mild Rosemary.

d727ace7-f1e5-40f9-85d9-72a4383a4780
iHerbCustomer
Posted on Dec 26, 2022

Help brain. great quality product. it really works as intended. Will definitely get more soon! Thank you so much for this. it was made of high quality ingredients. Plus the packaging and sizes were perfect. over all good quality. I love the smell and the looks of it. I'm looking forward to purchasing another one!

Posted on Dec 21, 2022

I've been taking it to boost blood flow to the brain and protect from emf exposure. I learned that rosemary is also an effective anti-parasitic so I've added it to the classic wormwood/clove combo. It's very effective. I like Nature's Way and I've bought lots of supplements from this company over the years. The fact that it's non-gmo verified is a huge plus.

Posted on Sep 11, 2022

Rosemary is one of my favorite herbs. I use it in the kitchen and its essential oil in the atmosphere in my apartment. I have added this high quality supplement to my daily stack to help with thought clarity and focus, and believe it is a worthwhile addition for the aging brain!

Posted on Sep 2, 2022
4,070

this herbal supplement has always been part of my daily diet since the day I got them. I've never been so confident in my life, especially about the state of my health, but for this product I fully entrust my wellbeing to its power and benefits. the taste is great by the way.

Posted on Aug 27, 2022

i using rosemary since some years to reduce blood sugar , it is working good also it is help me to boost my mood and reduce anxiety ,, easy to feel relax,, my vision become better my it is result of my long term using , capsules have nice smell same as herbs ,, quality and price very good

Posted on Aug 16, 2022

This supplement is good for health improvement as the composition of the hemp is high and good quality ingredient. I used to take this as a part of my diet routine and it really gives benefits to my health. The taste is acceptable and the package is secure. I really recommended this as it suitable for all age level