Page 1 - Reviews - Nature's Heart, Cashew Crunch, Everything Bagel, 4 oz (113 g) - iHerb
CZ

Posted on Mar 15, 2022

i bought these on sale, so the price was descent. the ingredients are super healthy which i loved, and the taste was scrumptious as well, maybe a tiny bit too sweet, but that's just my opinion. i recommend them!

Posted on Nov 16, 2021

I very much liked the combination of the crunchy bagels and nuts, but was not too crazy about one of the spices (not sure which though).

Posted on Mar 22, 2022

I thought this would be tastier, the all over flavor isn't bad, but I find that some of the ingredients ruin the taste a little bit and all together, I didn't find this as tasty as I thought it would be. I ate it as a snack, as a topping in a salad it would probably be much better

Posted on Apr 23, 2022

Because I do keto diet now and crave for carbs and sugar, that's why I bought this. Have no chance to try it yet and will review later.

Posted on Dec 22, 2021

Very healthy alternative to heavily salted cashews. Only thing that needs getting used to is the combination of flavors. Brought it to my office and my co-workers loved it. Great alternative to a guilty pleasure.

Posted on May 24, 2022

I wanted to like this so much, but it has carroway seeds and the taste is a bit overpowering for me. Its good value for money, and if you dont mind carroway its a nice snack.

Posted on Feb 13, 2022

Delicious! Good size package and tastes so good. Healthy snack!

Posted on Sep 18, 2021

Those are super fatty/highly caloric, but also very tasty and satisfying. Will definitely order again.

Posted on Sep 24, 2021

Taste is ok but was expecting more flavor. But great snack.

Karin
Posted on Sep 7, 2021

Very high calories but also satisfying to eat and it is healthy