Page 1 - Reviews - Nature's Bounty, Hair, Skin & Nails, 60 Coated Caplets - iHerb
CZ

Posted on Oct 30, 2021

Great little supplement to add your hair, skin and nails. Have used for a while now and everything does seem to be growing as it should - can't say whether this is actually down to this product or not, but I am a great believer in every little helps. Great price too.

c089dc19-1dcf-44a4-9b24-4194db93e3e8
Posted on Feb 22, 2022
1914

I take two caplets a day instead of 3 as it's stated in dosage. This helps with my daily vitamins which is good. So I stop other vitamins when I am taking this. I think This brand has a good quality and solid ingredients. No bad taste and I take one caplet each with water. I am not so sure about Skin, but Hair and Nails grown quite well for me. I think it's better to eat more fruits and fibers with this together for better skin. It takes about 2 weeks to notice the changes. Size of the caplet is okay, easy to take with water as well. For me, I am happy to give it a try since this is from iHerb and well-known brand, if there is no noticeable improvement, I am happy to try another. I quite like this. Hope this is helpful for you to decide.

951a1288-12a0-40b8-babf-2db34451fb83
Posted on Oct 31, 2021

Almost a month i try this vitamin to reduce my hairfall. And i still dont feel anything. So i will try my second bottle i hope its works for my hairfall..i believe this vitamin will works in me but need more time..about the price, lets shoping vitamin in iHerb its original, fast shiping and cheapest one, thank you iHerb

31388a83-9cb9-470b-a41a-3896944c2500
Posted on Jul 17, 2021

I put one of these in water and it took two weeks to separate and fall apart. I was suspicious just looking at that synthetic color. I then put one in vinegar. It took several days to open, expand and fall apart. I really wonder if they ever leave your stomach and what the intestines would do with them it they got down there,

Posted on Jun 2, 2022

Ok for a small sized box this supplement is very high quality due to its super clean ingredients which is SO beneficial for our health! Its bad enough a lot of the foods we eat nowadays lack nutrients so at least our vitamins should be clean. Im not sure about the dosage amount but its very easy to consume without that heavy feeling. There is no taste that I can sense… so far the only benefit I’ve noticed is my intense NAIL growth and I also feel my hair has grown just a tad bit faster than its usual speed. I highly recommend this supplement.

Posted on Apr 30, 2022

I bought it 3 or 4 time. I really recommend having this product, it will benefit your nails, hair and skin. my nails were cracked, soft and week, after taking the pills it become stronger and thicker. also my hair its start to grow, I had a lot of baby hair. the product is soft gel, the dosage is 2 pills per day for one month. it has no taste or aftertaste, the size of the capsule is normal size.

Posted on Apr 2, 2022

They are effective. My nails are considerably stronger, and my hair appears to be a little healthier; but, since I use treatments that make my skin look and feel wonderful, I'm not sure about the skin. I only take three medications every day on average (one in the morning, and two in the evening). I believe the normal amount is four or six tablets, which is excessive in my opinion. These don't give me an upset stomach or leave a bad taste in my mouth. Even at a half-do, they were fantastic. Great quality

Posted on Mar 12, 2022

Posted on Mar 5, 2022

cant stop talking about this supplement that I am terrifed that it goint to be out of stock but seriously its great for nail growth, also for the hair it made me grow baby hair from the front and the shedding is little, nothing like before i love it so much

Posted on Feb 24, 2022

I use this product after I had covid, my hair fell out a lot, my skin was dry, some time after I started using this drug, I noticed that my hair stopped falling out, it became thicker, my skin stopped flaking, my nails became strong. So I loved this product and use it with great pleasure!