CZ

4,494

Most helpful positive review

Posted on Oct 7, 2022
66,206

Excellent vitamin, very useful! I will order more! The packaging is good!

Global reviews (5,310)

Product reviews solely reflect the views and opinions expressed by the contributors and not those of iHerb. iHerb does not verify or endorse any claims made in these reviews. Statements regarding dietary supplements have not been evaluated by the FDA and are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease or health condition. Show more
Posted on Apr 20, 2023

Great product, great quality. I filled my deficiency very quickly. We use it the whole family. The ingredients are pure and safe. It gives strength, energy and balanced mood. Easy to use. It is so important if you have MTHFR mutation, during pregnancy, breastfeeding and after that. And you do not have to stop it after labour.

0a9bf7b1-c80e-4422-b190-cedfcc11c45d
Posted on Sep 7, 2022

i had B12 deficiency and anemia and this particular formula is the most helpful for compensating the deficiency. I feel much calmer my nervous system is benefiting after taking it for the past 3 months. the effect of taking it is that i have more energy and my hairloss due to anemia and b12 deficiency has stopped. the tablet form is so easy to take and has a pleasant taste. Excellent quality will order again.

Posted on Aug 13, 2022

High quality sublingual methylated B-12 gets into the system quickly! It’s a little pill that dissolves under the tongue in a minute or two. Both my daughter and I have sub-optimal B-12 levels so we take this daily to help with energy levels. We’ve used this brand for a couple of years and are very happy with it!

Posted on May 25, 2023

These chewable 1000 mcg Methylcobalmin tablets has enabled me to no longer need B12 injections. The B12 tablet are easy to use - they melts under your tongue for seconds. I am sleeping better since I use them and have a better quality of sleep, I also feel refreshed in the morning with added energy. I’m thankful to be able to stop injections and manage my deficiency with chewable B12. My doctor, one of the most famous in the country, told me to use this brand. The last time I measured my B12 level it was at the highest range level. I highly recommend this brand.

Posted on May 19, 2023

perfect quality good potency . ingredients are good. packaging is good. B12 is essential for me. Good taste. I took 1-5 daily for greater benefits and better health . I do recommend it. Small size easy to take. I think its effect gave me more energy. Benefits also metabolism and nervous system. just make sure you can tolerate the methylated version.

Posted on Apr 14, 2023

I recently started taking "Natural Factors, B12, Methylcobalamin, 1,000 mcg" and I'm already noticing a difference in my energy levels. The tablets are easy to dissolve, and the fact that they contain methylcobalamin means they're easily absorbed by the body. I appreciate that this supplement is natural and doesn't contain any artificial colors or preservatives. Overall, I would definitely recommend this B12 supplement to anyone looking for a natural way to boost their energy levels and support their overall health. In addition to its convenience, I also appreciate the quality of it. The tablets are made with high-quality ingredients and are rigorously tested for purity and potency. This gives me peace of mind knowing that I'm taking a supplement that is safe and effective. I would definitely recommend this B12 supplement to anyone looking for a high-quality and reliable option.

Posted on Apr 8, 2023

The tablet is small and chewable, the taste is ok,not bitter. I think this is a good quality product. The package is perfect size. I need this for folic acid deficiency and boost my energy. Definitely will buy a again as it help my poor metabolism. I am happy with this product.

Posted on Mar 25, 2023

Tasty, easy to take, the best form of B12. Natural Factors is a reliable company. All their products I have used are of high quality. Taking B12 on and off, but regularly, protects nervous system. Combined with folate and B6 resists high homocysteine and thus fights LDL-cholesterol. Also the size to price ratio is very good.

Posted on Mar 22, 2023

•The product and it’s ingredients are of a superior quality. •The size of the tablets are perfect. •It’s beneficial to the nervous system. •Improvements and effects such as being energetic can be noticed with continuous usage. •The packaging and service are excellent and the product was received at the estimated date.