CZ
4.6

4.6
Posted on Sep 30, 2022

I bought this as my trainer recommended this. I had a doubt as I had taken hydroxycut with no expected result. But this seems different. To achieve my personal fitness goal, I've been doing personalized strength training 3 times a week and indoor cycling 5 times a week but the physical stress was quite intense. After taking this product, I feel less post workout soreness, maintain stable energy level and most importantly more rapid muscle growth. Now my trainer added more sessions and repetitions to each workout, which is painful :(

Posted on Jul 7, 2022

HMB is a substance your body produces naturally when it breaks down the amino acid leucine. It may offer benefits when some people take it as a supplement. Some evidence suggests it may help reduce muscle loss and aid exercise adaptations. Plus, it may increase muscle growth in untrained individuals and older people.

Posted on Apr 23, 2022

I have been using this product for the 4th time now and it really worked with me and I have gained pure mass. The quality of this product is highly efficient and within 2 weeks I could notice the change in muscle gain. Trying not to taste the soft gel is the best you'll ever could do coz it smells stinky. 😄 size of the container can be carried easily in your gym bags where storage must be within room temperature.

Posted on Nov 1, 2022

I generally hate the taste and size of this supplement. However it definitely has that quality ingredient composition that you need for your workout. The package looks okay too.

b8a2e227-a352-4f78-9cb9-34485365291a
d8a72700-f1a4-4a59-94aa-526432bf1d7a
cd42d85e-0148-4158-be8d-3d98f1335a79
Posted on Mar 2, 2022

This is a good product! I take 1 capsule in the morning, 1 before workout for anti-catabolism, and 1 after workout for fast recovery and enhancing anabolism. I have started to recover better since I started to take this product, so I recommend this!

Posted on Feb 28, 2022

Great results when combined with proper training and diet. It takes a little more than your basic “3 days a week 3x10 reps” program to see results with this, you need to push harder than that.

ssseagull
Posted on Jan 31, 2023

This acid is something. It helps build muscles naturally, and there are a lot of researches which prove it. In Israel HMB prescribed to old people who suffer from muscle loss. Price is very high but I am sure that it worth.

Posted on Sep 26, 2022

Long time user of this product. Follow the package instructions, work out hard and get proper rest. Not magical but it does work. I take glutamine along with EAA's, definitely helps with recovery and strength.

Posted on Apr 24, 2022

Excellent product! Thanks iHerb for the speedy delivery. Love the product effectiveness! Thanks iHerb for the excellent product!! Love it! It’s creamy and good! Love it!