Page 1 - Reviews - MOODmatcher, Twist Stick, Lip Color, Pink, 0.10 oz (2.9 g) - iHerb
CZ

Posted on Oct 20, 2021

Easy to use, long lasting and not drying this is a really reasonably priced lippy that can carry you through the day. The colour was a surprise - the mellow pink which it appeared to be gave way to a much brighter colour after the first layer - still very nice. Great price for and everyday lippy - unfortunately not much seen behind the mask!

Posted on Apr 28, 2021

I love this lip stick. It gives a nice fushcia color on the lips. The stain will lasts on my lips the whole day (utmost 12 hours). It is easily removed with micelles water. It applies like a lip balm and smooths out the lips. Doesn’t cause dryness and bleeding. I’m on my 5th stick already. Especially now we wear masks, the color doens’t transfer. Highly recommend 👍🏻

Posted on May 26, 2022

overall the product is amazing but i didn't like the color i prefer the green one

Posted on Feb 6, 2021

I Love it. It's so light and pigmented, I will recommend putting a small amount so it won't look so bright. The color is absolutely amazing. highly recommend

Posted on Aug 14, 2021

Not quite what I expected but will get used to it.

Posted on Feb 14, 2022

Good product quality , size and price

Posted on Sep 3, 2021

Super stay and keeps my lips moist

Posted on May 30, 2021

Beautiful tint , u will get natural lips , recommended for daily use

Posted on Oct 8, 2020

It was the first time I bought it at IHerb. I am satisfied with the speed of delivery. I already know the products.

Posted on Jan 17, 2022