Page 1 - Reviews - MOODmatcher, Lipstick, Light Blue, 0.12 oz (3.5 g) - iHerb
CZ

Posted on Dec 19, 2021

‏Friends, if you like a product, rate it right.. If you drop a star, they will cut the product. Do not be afraid. They will not raise the price. Rate 5 stars to know what products are needed and increase their production quantity. Press Yes to raise the comment and everyone will notice this unintended mistake: ( یا اصدقاء اذا اعجبكم منتج قیموہ صح .. اذا حطيتوا نجمه راح يقطعون المنتج لاتخافون ماراح يرفعون السعر قيموا 5 نجوم عشان يعرفون وش المنتجات المطلوبه ويزيدون كمية انتاجها اضغطوا نعم عشان يرتفع التعليق والكل ينتبه لهذا الخطأ الغير مقصود : (

Posted on Aug 15, 2021

I used to buy an expensive brand of lipstick similar to this brand and I can honestly say that I like this brand much better and it's so reasonably priced. Lasts for hours and I only need to barely touch it on my lips to get color. Glad I tried this less expensive brand!

Posted on Jul 1, 2022

I was trying to decide between the shades and I’m very happy I chose the blue one. Colour is subtle and more purplish pink than coral.

32c27120-371a-4788-86f0-652d3484678e
e3da1fc4-d653-49be-b00d-3f8dffe35334
Posted on May 3, 2022

The color is more purple then pink on my lips, more like violet. Very nice smell and texture. My lips looks bigger after this lipstick.

Posted on Feb 14, 2022

The Blue is my favorite, so far. It becomes a nice, medium shade of PINK. It stays on a long time and is quite moist.

Posted on Jan 16, 2022

I am finding the MOODmatcher lipsticks great for mask use - they're not getting on my mask as I take it on and off. This colour is a pink/lavender - a beautiful colour. Obviously they're going to not stay moist, or they wouldn't be so long lasting. That's the only reason I've given them four stars.

Posted on Jan 15, 2022

This was a gift for my teenager daughter and she loves it! It is a nice colour when it changes, she loves the novelty of it changing for mood (heat) and the look on her friends faces when she takes a blue lipstick out! She has very sensitive skin and this lipstick doesn't irritate at all it is quite moisturising as well.

Posted on Jul 13, 2021

Love this. It is moisturizing and stains the lips well. It does not transfer much to the cup when you drink. Colourwise, it depends on your body temperature so the shade will be different for different people.

Posted on Mar 30, 2022

Magical! it has no color when you first use it, then after a while, the color will appear very nicely. This will stay for long time, and it gives the natural look on the face. Hit the thump's up if this was useful for you.

Posted on Sep 11, 2021

I mean, it turns a nice shade but I guess I chose the wrong color because it looks hyper pink on me. But it does what it's supposed to and changes color on contact. Not bad for the price.