Page 1 - Reviews - MOODmatcher, Lipstick, Green, 0.12 oz (3.5 g) - iHerb
CZ
Posted on Dec 19, 2021

It's a magic! 😃 I love the pinky shade it gives me. the lipstick lasts relatively long, bit doesn't survive drinking and eating. Very soft and moisturizing ❤ please click like for my review⚘

Posted on Jun 14, 2022

This works like a lip stain i always get compliments when i have it on my lips some people think i have lip tattoo done because it looks like skin and it covers the lip equally the color looks really natural it doesnt dry my lips like other lipstains do and the texture is so nice it glides smoothly and doesnt have any scent

Posted on May 21, 2022

I purchased this product since it’s the only cruelty-free long lasting natural looking lipstick that i could find. The price is cheaper on iherb than in my country which is why i chose to buy it from iherb. I used it as soon as i received the package. I love the color. The quality is excellent and i’m happy with my purchase.

Posted on May 19, 2022

My fav lipstick so far. Very beautiful reddish pink color on my lips.I use it all the time. Amazing quality and very long lasting. It really last long and gives your lip beautiful coverage without weighing down your lips. The size is just like normal lipstick. No scent. smooth texture.

Posted on Apr 26, 2022

Good good good good good good good Good good good good good good good good good girl good good good good good good good good good good good good good good good good good good good good good good good good good good good good good good good good good good good good good good good good good good good good good good good good good good good good good good good good good good good good good good good good good good good good good good Good good good good good good good use Quality good Size good age good package good benefit

Posted on Jan 15, 2022

The green lipstick appears as a dark bright red on me. Color looks nice and brightens my complexion. I do have to be careful not to apply too much or it is too bright. I usually use this if going out in the evening. No noticeable scent. Texture is moist and nice. Does not dry out my lips.

Posted on Dec 13, 2021

superb! the package arrived super fast. it's awesome! im inlove with this. it lasts for long hours, and i also love the color as it matches my mood. im using green and yellow alternately, well, it depends on my mood, lol. the green is my favorite as of now, since i have a fair complexion, it turns dark pink or reddish pink, which is absolutely perfect for me. will order other colors soon! highly recommend. please like my comment.

Posted on Apr 21, 2022

wow,its so moisturizing. great buy.its my 3rd day of using it. did not make my lips dry unlike other pricey lipsticks i've use before.long lasting color.click thumps up if it helps.

Posted on Jun 11, 2022

Bought it as a lippie for my 6yr old to play dress up with ad I didn’t want anything too dark. This is great. Turns her lips a light pinkish shade with a nice glow

Posted on May 29, 2022

Wonderful little lip product. It acts more like a sheer lip balm that gives a wash of color and the actual product itself wears off quickly. The color however stains the lips evenly and wears well.