Page 1 - Reviews - Mizon, Snail Repair Intensive BB Cream, SPF 50+ PA+++, #31, 1.76 oz (50 ml) - iHerb
CZ
Posted on Mar 23, 2022

it’s a must for no makeup look and it has 50 spf so it’s excellent for middle eastern countries. the bb cream is DERMATOLOGICALLY TESTED 👏🏼👏🏼👏🏼 and run smoothly, it doesn’t leave a texture and a white based like the other bb creams or cc creams. it covers your blemishes and anything you want to cover as if it’s a foundation but it’s soooo light I love it. i got the darkest shade which is 31 it’s not dark but it’s orangish so it’s suits those who have olive colored skin. I honestly need another one lighter color so i can mix them which is 27 “the perfect color for not pale & not too dark skin” 🤝 guys it has snail repair ingredients soo it also doesn’t damage your skin and helps your skin recover and be healthy which is what everyone wants. 100% recommended

Posted on Nov 28, 2021

I have used missha before and this is quite similar to it in terms of texture and feel on the face. However, missha breaks my skin out so i turned to using this one which better suits my sensitive skin. I used shade #31 and my skin is olive. It’s almost perfect shade, a bit orange tho.

Posted on Jul 23, 2021

I have an olive toned skin tone this matches my skin pretty well it has a matte finish.

Posted on Dec 22, 2021

Good coverage, feels little bit oily, but it is very good option for a BB cream with SPF

Posted on Dec 6, 2021

On my 2nd bottle .. can’t get any better, BB cream with excellent coverage, high spf 50 - and has snail mucin 🥳

Posted on Aug 30, 2021

A good product. You can wear this just by itself with protection!

Posted on Apr 24, 2022

very heavy texture, disapointed because tje product was promising to be for dry skin, however it left my skin cakey morover it was not matching my skintone. Defintely not for everyday use for me. I will keep it for night wedding parties!!

Posted on Oct 13, 2021

I wanted to love this but it just applied so chalky and drying. I much prefer the finish and look of the Missha BB cream.

Posted on Apr 10, 2022

the tone is great and high coverage

Posted on Mar 15, 2022

Well received and good quality