Page 1 - Reviews - Mizon, Snail Repair Intensive Ampoule, 1.01 fl oz (30 ml) - iHerb
CZ
Posted on Mar 1, 2022

Amazing!! It reduces the pores , keeps it soft and glowy. The skin absorb this product fast . I use it twice : morning and evening after washing my face and neck . After applying this serum I use snail cream of same brand . The result can be noticed directly. No need to apply large amount of it . It works!

Posted on Jan 25, 2022

One of my favorite serums!! 😍 Its watery, slightly viscous consistency (something quite normal considering it's snail mucin) allows it to be absorbed quickly by the skin. Notes soft skin shortly after applying it. I noticed results in the appearance of my facial skin within a few days of using it: less visible pores, smoothness and less visible fine lines. I will definitely buy it again!!

Posted on Jun 1, 2022

One of the benefit I got from using this is the moisture it gives to my skin specially at night before going to bed. I would wake up feeling my skin so soft. It's so gentle on my skin and the smell also is gentle, no scent actually, which I really like. Good quality at a very affordable price.

Posted on Feb 18, 2022

The snail repair works incredibly well for the price and hydrates even the most stubborn combination skin types. I use it as part of my gentle daily routine for my sensitive skin. I find that the scent is not noticeable, and it had definitely worked as an anti-aging serum replacement. The quality of the product is of course very high (as it does what it is supposed to do) and the bottle's size lasts for about a month (give or take how the frequency of usage). I pair it with other products from iHerb to ensure my skin stays as healthy as possible!

Posted on Feb 14, 2022

I use this product before I moisturize every night. It really seems to be helping my skin. It is a gentle product that is working well with my sensitive skin. I do not notice a strong scent. My skin seems much softer. I am over age 65, but also used this product when I was in my 40s. I believe Korean skin care is the best, and Mizon is of the highest quality!

Posted on Feb 2, 2022

I really like this product though I'm not sure if I do see drastic results. Regardless, it's a good product that sits light on the skin. The texture is slimy obviously but spreads well and unnoticeable when dried. I use a little at a time seeing as it is labeled intensive. It feels like a good snail serum product!

Posted on Dec 13, 2021

Have heard many good things about mizon products and had been wanting to try this for a long time. Thick consistency but goes on the skin well, not sticky at all. Haven’t used it long enough to comment much in effects… but… the mild darker patches at the sides of my face seems to have brightened slightly just after a few days of twice a day. Superb buy. Really like it.

dotmila
Posted on Oct 11, 2021

I’ve used the cosrx snail mucin series that I love so much but gave this a try! first and foremost it really plumps up my skin and even my acne scarring! I have really bumpy scars but this product really plumps my skin out so nicely! Also it absorbs much quicker than the cosrx in my opinion and it’s perfect under a moisturizer or just on its own! It’s not super sticky like the normal snail mucin series but this absorbs and plumps skin like no other. Perfect for the winter season :)

Posted on May 22, 2022

Love how this was quickly absorbed onto my skin. Does not feel sticky or tacky. I live in SEA and the weather is extremely humid and warm so a product that doesn't make my skin feel heavy is crucial. After applying this ampule I go for the Mizon Snail All In 1 Skin Repair Cream. After just a week I could see a slight improvement. my skin felt supple and it appeared to have a healthy 'sheen'. I'm in my early fifties and I have tried many expensive branded creams suitable for my age but some of these rich creams give me acne under my nose (eventhough I'm way past puberty). So I'm really glad I found this line. I bought all 3 to try. It's been a week and so far so good.

Posted on May 22, 2022

I use this nightly along with the black snail cream. I wake up in the morning with baby soft skin. pretty good for a 66 year old. great quality, I recommend this product. no discernible scent.