Page 1 - Reviews - Missha, Super Aqua, Ultra Hyalron Set, 4 Piece Set - iHerb
CZ
Posted on Aug 17, 2021

This is the 2nd set I bought as my skin is sensitive and dry and only few products are suitable for me. Most other products do not have enough moisture, which tends to leave me feeling dry.  After applying the tonic and lotion, I do not feel that my skin is tight.  Instead, my skin feels smooth and moisturized.   Overall, the set is very economical. I used it twice a day, every day, and I had enough product to last me 5 months.  The lotion has a gel consistency and is quickly absorbed into the skin.  Also, the sets have two miniatures that are easy to take with you on a trip -- so just another plus here!

Posted on Jan 30, 2022

I like the set and the fact that there are travel bottles included is great. can carry them with me everywhere I go. it is a great tonic and moisturizer. I love in hot climate, so. an not use anything too oily. This is perfect for me. I guess I found something g I can use all year round.

Posted on Sep 20, 2021

Ordered for the second time already. I really love how these products moisturize my skin, and with this pack you also get travel-size products at no additional cost.

Posted on May 23, 2022

It's so worth to get this set. I been using it for 4 months now and i still have some of them which i believe will last me for another month. It really hydrates my skin. I complete my skin care routine with the Hyaluron facial foam from Missha too.

Posted on Mar 13, 2022

My husband and I both use the toner and moisturiser after every face wash. I like the toner the best, it is very hydrating and makes my face feel happy. The moisturiser is also 100%. I can't say if the products have super powers but I feel that a hydrated face is a happy face. We will buy more Missha products for sure! And will repurchase this set as long as it is in stock. (Review written 2 months after purchase and the toner is 1/2 empty after daily use by 2 people and the moisturiser is maybe 1/4-1/3 empty because we mix and match with a couple of other products and don't use the moisturiser very heavily.) The moisturiser has a press down dispenser and 1-2 squirts are sufficient for my face. But this comes down to your preference, too. Because I layer a couple of products I may use a little less than using only moisturiser. verdict: VERY happy with Misha. kahmsamnida (thank you to the smart Koreans developing this)

Posted on Jun 2, 2022

Great set! I received it as a gift and it's amazing! I will use the small cuts for the trip.Misha have great products!

Posted on May 31, 2022

I love how this Missha set works on skin (age 27). It's my second time ordering this set. Perfect for summer, but not enough for winter season. Gentle and doesn't clog pores. Recommend!

Posted on May 13, 2022

It does not irritate my sensitive and dry skin. very hydrating. leaves my skin soft and supple. It also has a subtle scent. Great quality at an affordable price. I will repurchase it.

Posted on Apr 16, 2022

Great products, instarntly melts on skin, perfect for summer or oily skin, mine is dry and it's bot enough, but I bought it for summer anyway. I like it and will order again.

Posted on Apr 10, 2022

These products are excellent, I already feel like my skin is more balanced and cleared up. The size is very generous and I’m happy there’s a travel size included! Super useful