Page 1 - Reviews - Missha, Super Aqua, Ultra Hyalron Serum, 1.69 fl oz (50 ml) - iHerb
CZ

Posted on Oct 30, 2021

I actually love this entire Super Aqua Ultra Hyalron series. The serum is very moisturizing and it is suitable for sensitive skin. I use it daily and I feel the benefits. It gently softens the skin. I like its delicate scent. The package is also very nice. High quality product.

09110517-07fe-4039-8e2d-c199efa7a5da
Posted on May 23, 2022

I love this serum. Very light. Absorbs very well. Excellent price point. I could afford more but am happy with this so why spend $$$. Creates a very light glow to skin which just makes you look like you’re radiating - like you’ve been drinking water regularly:). I use this day and night. I’m early 50s with medium complexion.

Posted on Nov 5, 2021

I’m using this product nearly for 2 weeks now and I’m very happy with the results! My skin is looking fresh and bright. Even my college at work gave me some compliments about how healthy my skin is looking now. I’m using Super Aqua in the morning and evening before cream. We are coming into the summer now so this product is perfect moisturiser with nice smell, light texture and great results! Definitely will buy again!

Posted on Nov 5, 2021

Another Missha product that is working well for me. I start with the toner, then this serum, and then the snail moisturizer (the pump bottle one). These all have a slight fragrance but do not irritate my sensitive skin. I've used them several days in a row under makeup and they've kept my complexion looking dewy and fresh without being oily.

Posted on Jun 8, 2022

Feels comfortable to wear this serum on my skin. Good hydrating. Have order it couple of times already. In my opinion is good for summer and humidity weather. As most Korean cosmetics

Posted on Mar 16, 2022

This is a very nice Korean brand, a great serum full of hyaluronic acid. The package is very fancy, but easy to use, the product has a delicate scent, and a good texture. I can’t wait to see the results after a month!

Posted on Sep 30, 2021

The best hyaluronic serum I've ever used. Visible difference after two weeks. non sticky, one squirt enough for entire face. absolute love! will buy again for myself and my bestie for Christmas

Posted on Aug 19, 2021

I use Korean skin care products for long time. Missha is one of my favorites. Really love this serum. Easy to apply and you only need small amount. Makes my skin nice and hydrated. And the pump makes very easy to use exact amount, so no waste.

Posted on Aug 12, 2021

Well packed and received on time. I just try it once but feels really moisturizing. I LOVE IT. The only inconvenience is it's a bit irritated my skin, maybe because I have sensitive skin

Posted on Jun 15, 2021

Super hydrating serum. I really like the multiple weights of hyaluronic acid. I use this as the last serum step after more active serums (vitamin a in the evening, vitamin c in the morning). This absorbs quickly and has the added benefit of niacinamide for brightening & improving barrier function. This serum also has collagen and omega fatty acids that help make my skin look plump & hydrated. Really nice addition to my skincare routine.