Page 1 - Reviews - Missha, Super Aqua, Cell Renew Snail Skin Treatment, 4.39 fl oz (130 ml) - iHerb
CZ

Posted on Jun 4, 2022

This is the first time I purchased this and I immediately fall for this. The scent is fresh and comes in a nicely sized packaged bottle. I can tell you about the quality yet as this is my first use. It has slightly prickly feel to my skin. I might let you know more about the result.

Posted on Jun 7, 2022

THE BEST HYDRATION FOR SUMMER OR HOT CLIMATE LIKE GREECE THIS TIME OF YEAR. I USE IT AFTER MY MORNING VIT C ACCURE AND AFTER CLEANSER IN THE AFTERNOON. VERY LIGHT, ABSORBS QUICKLY, LEAVES THE SKIN PLUMB AND GLOWY

Posted on Aug 11, 2020

I really love this product it's not sticky. It absorbed immediately as soon as you apply it. And it's affordable not to mention that it's one of the leading brands of korean beauty products. Worth of your money. I will buy again definitely.

5fcb2c7e-c726-4eaf-b382-66927a4d7450
Miranda
Posted on Aug 19, 2020

Watery formula, serum like. Best in combo with the Moisturizer.

Posted on Oct 6, 2020

Makes the skin more smooth

Posted on Sep 24, 2020

Leaves skin hydrated smooth and radiant

Posted on Aug 28, 2020

Has a nice consistency but clogged my pores.

Posted on May 17, 2022

Auto-translated from Russian

Everything is from Misha, it suits me perfectly, in particular, this snail tonic is just super!! My age The smell is present, but very subtle. Its use is recommended immediately after cleansing, I apply it on my face and cover it with my hands for better absorption, the skin is smooth, slightly sticky, but I'm fine. The packaging is very beautiful, you can give as a gift.

86c41997-04c9-4c13-abdc-9e0b92509681
Posted on Jan 15, 2021

Auto-translated from Russian

I am abusing this product according to its composition, consistency and action. There is a suspicion that it has been withdrawn from sale or the product will come out more updated. After applying it, the skin becomes nourished with a smooth radiant. Top to complete, I apply a moisturizing mask for the night of the same company. I love the products of this line.

Posted on Jun 14, 2020
Auto-translated from Russian

An excellent tool, I have been using it for a long time, we have 3200 somewhere in St. Petersburg. This is Tonic, a two-in-one booster, applied after washing and before emulsion. It is well absorbed and makes the skin very smooth. Without the emulsion it is possible to heat the youth as an independent moisturizer, perfectly under makeup, despite the sticky feeling, the foundation of the same company fits perfectly. From the manufacturer --- Booster and tonic, 2-in-1, to give the skin elasticity and increase the effectiveness of the subsequent stages of skin care. Thanks to the light texture of the gel, the tonic is easy to apply and quickly absorbed. Contains 30% extract snail mucus secretion.

c1cad4fc-7809-4301-a9e0-acfcf3beb470