Page 1 - Reviews - Mild By Nature, Camellia Care, EGCG Green Tea Skin Cream, 1.7 fl oz (50 ml) - iHerb
CZ
Posted on Mar 16, 2022

I like it very much. The cream is very soft and smooth. I have an oily T zone. Since I use this cream my face is less oily but I can feel the skin is moisture. And I get allergic easily of many skincare. But this one works great to me! I’m happy I bought this product

Posted on Mar 7, 2022

I love MildByNature Witch Hazel Rose toner. I used to work in Sephora and I love trying new brands, always hoping to find the best. I found my favourite and gotten 6 of the toner this purchase. And added on this moisturiser to try. I'm so glad I give this a try. It's so easily absorbed and doesnt leave my skin feeling sticky or oily. I recently became a first time mum. And skincare for me has become simple and short. I only use the mentioned toner and this moisturiser, and my face just feels so happy that it didn't gave me breakouts like how other new products does. Thankyou Mild By Nature! My skin is in its best condition of my life right now. No makeup needed 🤞🏻

Posted on Sep 22, 2021

There is no essence added, so the taste is not as good as expected, but the skin feels very fresh. After being wiped, it does not feel greasy, but feels cool and watery. After being absorbed, it is immediately matte and not sticky, which is very suitable for oil skin in summer

Posted on Jun 19, 2022

I really like this moisturizer, I've bought it twice now. It lasts a long time, and you don't need much as it spreads well. It goes on really light, and has a light scent. The bottle/pump it comes in is great. I like that it lifts from the bottom so you can easily see how much you have left (you can see this in one of my photos). I should've taken before / after photos, but it seems like it has evened my skin tone and cut down on a bit of redness. Highly recommend.

Posted on Jun 2, 2022

The texture is good. Smooth, rich but not oily. It doesn’t have strong scent which I love. I use it daily and can feel it forms a protection layer for me. The size is a bit smaller than I expected, but the pump helps control the usage of each time. I like that.

Posted on May 15, 2022

This cream is very light on my skin I was afraid that my skin would be itchy Since I have sensitive skin but the texture was very good I didn’t like the scent but it fadeaway I used it on my face before make up and it’s gave me a moisture skin the quality and the size is great

Posted on May 2, 2022

good for summer days, i have combination skin that during the summer tend to be more oily. the cream absorb quickly into the skin, it doesn't have strong smell, and the best part is that it doesn't trigger my acne at all. i wouldn't recommend it for dry skin or winter cause it isn't moisturizing enough but that's the only downside of it.

Posted on Apr 20, 2022

Posted on Apr 1, 2022

I love this so much, it’s very smooth, easy to blend, not sticky, and does not have a strong artificial smell! The weather is getting warm in my area, and this product is perfect as it’s not too oily, highly recommended if you’re in a warm region!

Posted on Feb 13, 2022

I was pleasantly surprised by this product. The composition is a very light lotion. Green tea has a good antioxidant and anti-aging benefits. There is no scent, which is good. The packaging is great to keep the air out to prevent deterioration of the antioxidants. I'd say if you use this product with a cermide based lotion it's a great combination. By itself it's a little too light for the winter season for me, but overall a good lightweight moisturizer.