Page 1 - Reviews - Manuka Health, Manuka Honey Oral Spray with Propolis, 0.67 fl oz - iHerb
CZ
Posted on May 29, 2022

I bought a few bottles for my whole family. This item is so effective for irritated and sore throat. It is very convenient to carry around in a bag or pocket. A good formula that combines manuka honey with propolis. The taste is so pleasant and it is very refreshing too. Good for breath freshening. Will buy again and hope iherb can offer promotion as it is quite costly.

Posted on Oct 22, 2021

This spray is a much healthier alternative to medicated throat sprays and I personally love the fact that it can be used on kids above 4 years old. Many of the medicated sprays cannot be swallowed or are meant for kids above the age of 6. The size is rather small, or at least I was expecting bigger. The taste requires a bit of getting used to but all the ingredients are natural!

Posted on Apr 27, 2022

I had a sore through and after 2 days it was much healed. The taste is not very good , but I was pleased with the result.

Posted on Mar 25, 2022

This product is exactly what I am looking for. It helps reducing the level of uncomfortable feeling of sore throat. I will recommend this product to my friends.

Posted on Nov 8, 2021

Have had an irritated throat for weeks and this spray helped to clear it! Used it about 2-3 times and my throat was well again after 3-4days. Best of all, it tasted good and not as stinging as other brands. Gonna stock up this!

Posted on Oct 30, 2020

I absolutely love this product and the fact that you can actually taste the propolis in it. I constantly deal with dry/scratchy throat and congestion issues during the fall & winter months and this product has been a gamechanger for me. There's also a slight hint of peppermint flavor that helps maintain fresh-breath throughout the day. Love it!

Posted on May 19, 2022

I like the taste and throat feels good after use

Posted on May 11, 2022

Love this! Tastes great! It soothes the throat while making my whole mouth feel clean and fresh.

Posted on Jan 30, 2022

Necessity for the dry season. Especially these days with Covid and the flu.

Posted on Jul 26, 2021

It tastes good, and it works too. I've tried a couple of other products, but this one is the best so far.