Page 1 - Reviews - Manuka Health, Manuka Honey, MGO™ 115+, 8.8 oz (250 g) - iHerb
CZ
Posted on Nov 19, 2021

It is the 5th day I have been taking a tea spoon every morning empty stomach. It is pricey for me so I take less but it is still very effective for such short period to stop inflammation and soothing stomach. Taste and smell is superb. I wish I could afford more in my country with more MGO. I will try to reorder all my life. Thanks for big good price I❤️herb

Posted on Mar 15, 2022

I ordered these for my boyfriend and best friend since our family having been eating it, I only had a teaspoon everyday. I feel that it helps when I have a cold or a sore throat, which I will take 2 tsp. during those times. Also very delicious! Buying again for sure when it’s finished! Must have item at home!

Posted on Mar 24, 2022

The quality and pure ingredients of this honey make me order one after the other. While having a pleasant taste, it also has a high antibacterial effect that has made me get less and less sick. Its benefits are unlimited. It's size, both the 250g and 500gr are ideal as I use it everyday.

Posted on Dec 17, 2021

i really needed this honey to take it with my herbs for IBS. i do think it is of great quality, the best in the market currently . the ingredient are supreme since you know the source is trusted and it also depends on it's potency which is great. the size is ideal ! especially for the price and it tastes amazing .

Posted on Nov 24, 2021

I am ordering Manuka Honey from Manuka Health for a years now and I am super satisfied with them. Quality of ingredients are superb. Benefits and improvements are visible on my health. They have different sizes and of packagings. Is one of my favourite superfood. It is strong antioxidant. I take it twice in the day one spoon dosage and it tastes so good.

Posted on Mar 11, 2022

Great product . I am a person who is used to raw honey and this has a very pleasant taste. The bottle is plastic actually. The smell is nice as well. I really enjoy eating it

Posted on Jul 14, 2021

The taste of this honey the same as any other honey, and the price is very good. I used it to improve my health also I applied it on my face to help in removing the acne and the scars.

Posted on Jun 19, 2022

I just love this brand of manuka honey. Fresh, great quality honey that tastes so good! I eat a teaspoon every night before bedtime, alot of healthy benefits.

Posted on Jun 4, 2022

I bought this regularly for my mom. The quality is top notch absolutely. Dosage is just a spoonful whenever my mom feels like she’s having a sore throat, she just consume this. The taste is sweet but has an amazing benefit.

Posted on May 16, 2022

I take a tablespoonful daily. Love the taste and the benefits from this honey. Quality ingredients obviously! It's the genuine Manuka taste I was looking for.