Page 1 - Reviews - Lorac, POREfection Complexion Pen, CP4 Warm , 0.03 oz (1 g) - iHerb
CZ
Posted on Feb 3, 2022

Easily blended with my foundation. High coverage concealer. Does not settle into my fine lines.

Posted on Sep 18, 2021

Auto-translated from Russian

The color went well. age skin is not white. It covers up dark circles under the eyes well. Looks natural. I like the quality very much.

Posted on May 31, 2021

Auto-translated from Japanese

CP1 was good so I bought more dark colors. Use a bright color in the center of the face, stretch it on the outside of the face, and stretch it with a brush or sponge to use it like a contour. The pencil type is very convenient for this kind of usage.

Posted on Mar 25, 2021

Auto-translated from Japanese

I was a little confused about choosing a color, but it was perfect. The shape is good and there is no doubt that it will repeat!

Posted on Aug 8, 2021

Auto-translated from Japanese

It doesn't get twisted over time. I like it because it is pen-shaped and easy to use.

Posted on Jan 15, 2022

Auto-translated from Japanese

It didn't grow as well as I expected ... I felt like there was something else I could do without using it.

Posted on May 27, 2021

Auto-translated from Japanese

It spreads well with a small amount, and is perfect if you apply it with a real technics brush!

Posted on Mar 12, 2021

Auto-translated from Japanese

It ’s not so dry and it ’s not bad.