CZ

4.7
Based on 2,163 Ratings
1,678
Posted on Dec 4, 2022

Curcuminoids are the compounds in curcumin that help inhibit inflammation to support joint and vital organ health, promote healthy immune response, encourage heart health and provide potent cellular protection against free radicals. But the total amount of free curcuminoids delivered by standard curcumin is low. We have spent years searching for a superior, highly bioavailable form of curcumin, one that delivers maximum health benefits so you can thrive. To do this, we needed to find a technology that protected curcuminoids during digestion and delivered more free curcuminoids per dose.

Posted on Nov 21, 2022

I don't know much about curcuma and its direct benefit as an antioxidant ingredient. But what I do know if that I feel better on the days when I take this Cucumin Elite pill than on the days when I don't take it. It makes a difference in how I feel. I feel brighter, more energetic, clearer in the mind. I'm looking forward to taking it every day and finishing the bottle. I'm glad I bought it.

Posted on Nov 21, 2022

I've been taking Curcumin Elite for two weeks for arthritis pain in my feet and there is now only slight discomfort which is still reducing.Therefore,this to me is a very good quality product and the ingredients are working to reduce pain is proof to me that this product works very well.

Posted on Oct 28, 2022

Super for inflammation. I use it every month for period cramps, my pain is gone. You can also use it for joint pain, it is very effective antioxidant. Taste is ok, you swallow it and you dont even notice. Ingredients are ok, quality also. I trust that brand. Benefit for me is huge.

Posted on Jul 26, 2022

As a young athlete that plays a huge amount of sport I constantly experienced knee pain but after corrective PT and taking this along with other supps such as HCl Chlondriton I found massive improvement in my knee pain. Thankfully the turmeric taste is barely noticeable. I also experienced secondary benefits such as better memory recall ie being a little sharper and more focused with memory, and other cognitive improvements. It is also a great supp for my age range 16-18 as it can help maintain proper hormone balance in men.

Posted on Jul 18, 2022

Hi, I was advised to take Curcumin for it's general anti-inflammatory effect. I have had a couple of spine operations and a hip replacement, am 57 and still active. I have tried a few brands before, but this was the one that I read a lot of good reviews about and it seems to help with my daily aches and pains. I used to order this off Amazon, but it is cheaper to order here. If you're interested, try some. It works for me and my wife is now also taking it daily for her running too!

Posted on Feb 9, 2022

My favourite brand and Curcumin supplement. No taste and very high quality ingredients as always. I see benefits using this particular product due to its bioavailability. It improves joint pain, inflammation, cognitive benefits, eyesight, headaches, and shown to be anti ageing due to its high antioxidant levels. Very gut friendly and well packaged.

Posted on Aug 22, 2022
1,241

He does his job well. I don't see any side effects. I have been taking it for 2 weeks now and have noticed positive results.

Posted on Feb 2, 2023

I've been taking the Curcumin Elite every night before bed for a couple of years now. Research on supplements has shown me that this is the best quality Cucumin available. I no longer wake up during the night from joint pain and just feel my overall health is better.

Posted on Jan 26, 2023

My favourite curcumin supplement. The most effective one i tried 'til today. Worth it. It helps with my chronic pain, It diminishes the inflammation. Not as effective as a NSAID but still worth and without the negative side effects on the firsts. The onlu downside maybe is the inclusion of fenugreek, what is great in order to absorb better the curcumin but my bowel claims a little bit in some way,