Page 1 - Reviews - Lenny & Larry's, The COMPLETE Cookie, White Chocolaty Macadamia, 12 Cookies, 4 oz (113 g) Each - iHerb
CZ

Posted on Nov 16, 2021

Wow! So good! Maybe not the cleanest, but still a good cheat meal. Suits most diets, rich in protein, hence good for a fitness and training lifestyle and mainly post-workout. Ingredients are alright, but the taste is fantastic. Great serving size, bigger than the usual protein bar. Package easy to open and good quality product overall!!

Posted on May 22, 2022

This is a convenient way to get a serving of protein. It's vegan. Plus, the taste is good, a bit sweet but not too sweet, and the mix of macadamia and white chocolate chips look similar but have different textures and flavors. I hope the ingredients are high quality, because I seem to eat them every day until they run out when they are in my home.

Posted on Dec 29, 2021

Great for bulking: Have been eating these for 6+ years as a way to hit my macros / as a pre/post workout snack if I cant go straight home Also sell them through retail and packaging is very clean and eye catching. Sufficient Protein / Carb ratio for those training to put on size!

Posted on Sep 16, 2021

15 seconds in the microwave and it’s perfect!!!! The calories are high for one cookie so I eat one half per day, so tasty with coffee, I love ittttt!!!! If my comment helped you please press like❤️❤️

Posted on Jan 8, 2022

Cant beat these! My absolutely favourite cookies. Great Protein content, ingredients are alright, taste is superb, massive in size (like twice a protein bar), good for those into fitness wanting a semi-healthy "cheat"-product!

Posted on Oct 17, 2021

Love these, decent replacement without the nasty after taste or weird sweetener after taste...have tried many other protein bars and these are right up there.

Posted on Jul 25, 2021

This is my first time to try this brand of cookies. It really a great protein snack with nice taste. White chocolate and macadamia is a perfect match. For me, one portion is quite enough after my gym. Will buy again when finished this box. I love soft cookies!!

Posted on Apr 12, 2021

Delicious macadamia cookie. Soft and tasty. But maybe you get a slight taste of whey protein, but not bad. The cookies are really big. 15 seconds in the microwave and the cookie is delicious. If you eat whole, the calories are high. I like to eat half and satisfy my hunger. If my comment helped you please click yes. Stay health.

6374cd63-5c12-4664-abf3-84a19dfc4f67
28ee476b-5235-4e4b-81ac-e1ee6580573d
9c6200b2-5744-4805-b33a-5c4867eb569b
8dd981dd-8a88-4160-88e0-d40a625070cc
Posted on Apr 20, 2021

softly baked Vegan Cookie (Not a low Calories or Weight Management Products due to high Fat and Sugar), * dry at the middle portion. hard to taste the Macademia Nuts but white chocolate is tasty. could be better if there were more Macademias & Chocolate chips. I can recommend to the protein product lovers, not for Dieters!

642be5ed-481e-4fdb-b68f-e97f0ed3d5fb
Posted on Jun 2, 2021

Tastes amazing! I have one half per day with a cup of milky tea as a dessert when I'm restricting my calories. It's not low in calories but it feels like a treat and it's not bad for you. You can even have it with a protein drink on the side and it's a fast meal! I do it when I'm on the run. Or take it with you when you're going out for coffee and are worried you'll be tempted to grab a cake as well as a latte.