Page 1 - Reviews - Lenny & Larry's, The COMPLETE Cookie, Chocolate Chip, 12 Cookies, 4 oz (113 g) Each - iHerb
CZ

Posted on Jul 28, 2021

I have been hearing great reviews about this and was so excited when I received this! A huge cookie that is packed with protein, and it is vegan! (tho I'm not vegan but I do love my plant-based milk etc) Perfect as a grab and go if you're in a rush in the morning or a pre work out snack!

Posted on Feb 24, 2022

Lenny and Larry rule! Great brand and I was so happy to see iherb carried the multipack of these. Great for a quick snack or light breakfast. Good quality ingredients and a perfect size, too. I like that they are animal product free and free from anything that upsets my stomach. Great for sensitive tummies.

Posted on Feb 6, 2022

great product i love it my family loves it. i really love this shop. One stop shop. all my need are here. never taught i would find one with all my needs aRE available. iherb is superb!!! will buy again from this complete shop! fast shipment ever. my digestion was great! no bloating and constipation for me when i start drinking this. i like it. btw the packaging is superb also. quality of the product is superb. the taste is great also.

Posted on Oct 4, 2021

the complete cookie is one of my go to when i'm craving for a guilt-free snack. its 57g per serving size which is just nice as a light snack. i love the taste of the cookies and the fact that they are made of plant based ingredients. quality and composition are good and packaging is alright.

Posted on Oct 1, 2021

These are by far my favorite protein cookies ever!!! They taste more like a regular cookie than a protein cookie, but the consistency is soft, not crunchy. I really like their softness though :) I also did not have any trouble digesting them, as opposed to whey protein cookies. Highly recommended!

Posted on Jun 3, 2022

Tastes really Delicous! Good ingredients as well and the perfect size for a snack bar. Packaging makes it perfect for on the go and it seems good for your health and to achieve your fitness goals. So also great after a workout or if you’re on a diet.

Posted on May 22, 2022

Posted on Jan 24, 2022

I love this! It's so good flavour-wise and has a good amount of protein and nutrients. The size is great for a little snack compared to the bigger cookies. Wish it was a bit cheaper tho

Posted on Jan 22, 2022

I love these because they are filling and tasty. Quite good meal replacement and dessert in one, especially if you are grabbing something to eat on the go.

Posted on Oct 24, 2021

I am lactose intolerant and allergic to soy. Most of the time products have either one of them, especially soy as a protein component. So I am very happy that I found a cookie protein snack that I can enjoy, without the post consumption fiasco.