Page 1 - Reviews - Laneige, Lip Sleeping Mask, Berry, 20 g - iHerb
CZ

Posted on Oct 12, 2021

This is my favourite lip product. I keep one on my desk and another on my nightstand for convenience lol. It’s super moisturising as a balm or a lip mask. It feels smooth not sticky and has a nice light scent. I love the little spatula that comes with it because it’s more hygienic. My lips are so much smoother in the morning after I apply it at bedtime, it’s great for when my lips are dry and peeling. I’ve repurchased this over 5 times now and will continue to repurchase. (Top container is one I bought in store and bottom from iherb, they’re identical) Please give a thumbs up if this review has been helpful :)

4a5e83df-0737-4bc7-b330-4f645e83f916
Posted on Feb 3, 2022

This is a great product indeed and the buzz around it is justified. Since it was missing from stock for a long time I bought the petitfee one instead and I've gotta say it's also really good. The petitfee one is actually thicker and might even work better for me in extreme cases of dryness. However, the laneige one has cuter color and scent, and also a nicer little applicator than the petitfee one. I actually like having both of them and alernating between them.

025620c0-e3c0-47da-b986-968aad71eb28
Posted on Dec 22, 2021

This lip sleeping mask from Laneige is the best ever i've tried. I want this one for a long time ago but all the time was out of stock. The lips feel and look very nourished during the night time and of course the effect remains till the morning. Also the sillicon's applicator is so tiny, it will give you always the necessary quantity of your beloved product without losses. Till the moment, this is my favorite lip mask for all the times. Wonderful moisturizing texture.

8505d6ec-4758-487d-af1b-67e43cbe2f93
c58d4f1e-8db2-49fc-b4b3-b26f774eb649
cca3b61d-239c-4666-9963-eb37756e7741
66dad6a3-3ef6-4f74-a291-8289d1565b3e
Posted on Oct 21, 2021

I’ve been wanting to buy this lip mask for so long but it’s always out of stock! Now that I finally get my hand on this precious product, I understand the hype. It really does what it claims. If you put this overnight, you will wake up with hydrated and smooth lips! And to be honest, the price is reasonable enough for it will last long because a little really goes a long way. I purchased this for over a month now and still looking like I just recently bought it.

b63f0b74-cea1-4ea0-ba0e-b38b01943f75
e49d648b-4f08-45ff-bef7-2cfb8f9dd44c
Posted on Aug 9, 2021

This lip sleeping mask is the best ever, it has been my lip must have for years. The lips feel and look very smooth and nourished in the morning. It gives shine and stays on lips for a few hours. The berry aroma is slight. Wonderful moisturizing texture. I adore!

346421e8-5373-4793-968b-aaa6968bbfa0
Posted on Jun 27, 2022

This product sooo cute and helpful in hydrated the body the size is good to put it in bag and has good quality and it good for body and hand care also, has good smell , it benefits your skin , it good for who has routine day job , help in relaxation

2052d342-81eb-4d85-8fab-aeaf7e233de6
c363d4b8-1ae0-4fc8-841f-41c180be0908
b6f2925f-adbc-4acf-b9c4-d0c0acbf8f40
dc192144-bb3d-4e33-bd81-b31a2de02215
f7574533-ddab-43f0-8acf-70760b402610
Posted on Jan 25, 2022

LOVE! I use this most nights before bed as well as just throughout the day sometimes. I used to use vaseline/petroleum jelly but I was bored with that and wanted to try something more fun. I bought this on iHerb because it was cheaper than the other places I saw it being sold. I also wasn't sure which scent to get but I'm glad I went with the original because I really love it, it's subtle too which is what I like. It's so smooth and moisturizing on the lips. If I don't use this my lips are so crusty and dry haha. It's also lasted me a long time. I bought it in May of 2021 and it's now January 2022, and I still have about half the jar left. I don't use it every day just because if I'm out and about I bring a lip balm that I can apply straight to my lips from the tube. But I do notice a difference of when I use this before bed and when I don't.

6e4071bc-718d-4bb0-bf9c-9caa66852d4b
e011de1c-ba44-4296-b586-2ceae8cdd86e
Posted on Nov 28, 2021

You really can’t go wrong with the berry lip mask. Was gifted it a few years ago by a wonderful friend & now i love giving them as gifts! They honestly last AGES if you don’t usually experience extreme chapped lips (bleeding, etc.). Not cheap for only 20g, but will make your lips feel so soft, plump and kissable!

91adc9a0-2d9f-43b1-9f5c-b8ed2969965c
Posted on Jul 25, 2021

I honestly love this product. It seems expensive but a little goes a long way. You’ll have this product for a while. It’s extremely moisturizing and comes with a little applicator so you don’t have to use your fingers. This is a product I will buy over and over again. Great!

451915cc-938b-4458-a800-a52fe1497ed2
Posted on Jan 10, 2022

Smells very pleasantly, like a rich strawberry. The scent is not overbearing. Thankfully, doesn’t taste like anything. This helps me avoid licking my lips which adds to further dryness. I use this stuff all the time. The consistency is amazing, and the gel-like texture leaves my lips feeling smooth and plump after a few minutes. This product is amazing, and I can tell that the jar will last me a long time. A little goes a long way people! This stuff doesn’t have any Shea-butters or what-nots either, which usually create a barrier that doesn’t necessarily hydrate the lips. I love this lip-cream, and I love definitely buy their night mask as well.