Page 1 - Reviews - Lake Avenue Nutrition, Whey Protein Isolate, Creamy Chocolate, 2 lb (907 g) - iHerb
CZ
Posted on Oct 25, 2021

Very good product, good source of supplement, and most importantly, price is reasonable. I will continue using Iherb to buy, leaving comment can earn the points, which can convert to money for next purchase. This product can enhance your overall immunity, improving body function and leading to a healthy body, which can achieve the goal I want. Highly recommended!! The best thing is free delivery when reaching the purchase quantity, I love it.

iherb0921
Posted on Sep 30, 2021

I take 20 grams of Collagen powder , plus 20 grams of Whey powder per day . Along with my other supplements ... I follow Nobel Laureate Dr Linus Pauling recommendation in his book "How to Live Longer & Feel Better" Vitamin C, 2000 mg x 3 times a day ; Multivitamin, 2 times a day; B-Complex 100 mg, 2 times a day; Vit B12 1000 mcg ; Vitamin A 25,000 IU; Vitamin E 1000 IU ; Vitamin D3 5000 IU ; Vit B9 - Folic Acid 5000 mcg ; Calcium Citrate 300 mg ; Magnesium Glycinate 300 mg ; Selenium 200 mcg ; Zinc 50 mg ; Iodine 1000 mcg (or use Kelp Seaweed extract - to get total of 1000 mcg Iodine) ; Fish Oil Omega 3 (calculate to get 1000 mg of EPA daily) ; Probiotic, 1 capsule a day ;Coenzyme Q10 , 100 mg ;Vitamin K2 MK-7 300 mcg

Posted on Jun 1, 2022

I purchased this as a meal replacement to aid my weight cut. It helped alot during my rigorous training. The includes Bcaas gave me the energy boost I needed. The taste was great as it was the only form of chocolate I could have. Quality was on par. Great supplement for a low calorie diet

Posted on Mar 2, 2022

great quality, good composition, taste good, big size and beautiful package. ingredients are good.I like the taste and it is very suitable for my body. I tried it for thw first time but I`m very satisfied. Higly recommended. reasonable price for good quality. if you want to try something try this!

Posted on Feb 21, 2022

I have bought this protein as I don’t eat enough because I am vegetarian. The taste is perfect for me with chocolate taste, but mild. It fits me very well. Will order again. I take every day one scope in my cocktail in the morning. For my stomach it is ok. This firm I need to remember. As I ordered it in the first time.

Posted on Feb 2, 2022

My 1st time tried this. It taste as exactly as the ones I bought so many times before which was Now Sports. It has the stevia after taste. Not many like it but am OK with it. Tasted better with cold water though. Definitely good quality & worth the price. It's in sealed packet. So I just fill it onto my previous whey bottle

Posted on Oct 17, 2021

I bought this to supplement my lunches at home and add to yoghurts. The flavour is not very chocolate, a bit sour and a strong artificial sweetness. Dissolves very well into liquid, milk, and coffee without thickening the drink. It does not taste very good. I wish I bought vanilla or a different product.

Posted on Sep 28, 2021

didn't like much of the taste, but the quality seems good. I chose this one because of the size, the better ingredients of this whey now that i got back to my fitness training , hoping it will bring me good benefits. Package arrived in perfect condition and faster than promised..

Posted on Mar 17, 2022

This is Isolated whey protein which comes with less lactose & fat. its taste is Creamy Chocolate. It contains 25g Protein from Whey and contains Branched-Chain Amino Acids (BCAAs). What I like about this product is that it doesn't contain Hormones, GMOs, Gluten or Soy. IT is a fitness supplement that you can use if you workout.

Posted on Feb 15, 2022

There is probably no better food to build Muscle than Whey Isolates, with the highest Bioavailabilty and almost zero Saturated Fat. Also, the added ingredients of the Lake Avenue Nutrtion' brand are of the highest quality, kike natura; flavors and organic Stevia as a sweetener. The Cocoa flavor allows for multiple uses as a shake immediately following exercise, as a tasty midday energy drink, or as an addition to hot chocolate on cold winter days.