Page 1 - Reviews - Lake Avenue Nutrition, Vitamin K2 (as Menaquinone-7), 50 mcg, 360 Veggie Softgels - iHerb
CZ

Posted on Jul 21, 2021

Bought this for my mum and dad and they love it! Increase their immunity! They need to take it together with their existing Puritans Vit. D 5000 iu to increase absorption. Good quality product with economical price. Reliable and trustworthy company to purchase from. In this pandemy, a lot of evil company/seller sells fake supplements. Thanks iherb! If you find my review is useful, please thumbs up :) Thank you so much!

a30a43b9-ebff-4085-a284-8278091ad68d
b420b90b-5cf2-4969-bb63-442a9fb0b659
Posted on Sep 19, 2021

Take it daily together with Vitamin D-3. As per research, Vitamin D3 with Vitamin K2 helps to ensure the calcium transported by the Vitamin D is absorbed by your bones where it's needed. It comes in a really good size, and the softgels are tiny enough to ingest with ease. It also contains the most effective form of Vitamin K-2 (i.e. Menaquinone-7), which is a major plus. If you have any issues to do with vascular health, cataract, joint health, systemic inflammation, K2 will be a valuable vitamin to consider adding to your health protocol. It will help with de-calcification and redirection of Ca from the tissues and joints to the matrix of the bones where it should be.

7611316c-28be-4b28-b0e1-b87f9f27955f
Posted on Aug 14, 2021

50 mcg is perfect when you are taking 5,000 IU of vitamin D3. Add Zinc, Boron, Magnesium, Vitamin A, and you have a perfect combo to fully absorb Vitamin D3 to increase your level. You may want to do 25(OH)D test every 6 months to make sure your Vitamin D level do not exceed 100 ng/mL, if you do, you might want to reduce your Vitamin D3 dose. If you are taking less than 5,000 IU of Vitamin D3 you don’t need to take Vitamin K2. Only 5,000 IU or above needs Vitamin K2 supplementation. Because vitamin D3 is so good at improving Calcium levels, by taking a high dose of Vitamin D3 could increase calcification of your arteries instead of strengthening your bones so make sure to include K2. Vitamin K2 keeps Calcium out of the arteries and drives it to bones where Calcium is needed.

Posted on Jul 29, 2021

I use this because it's said to be a great supporter of a youthful skin and/or anti-aging. Because I do and use for my skin to reverse the signs of aging and reduce wrinkles I can't say what the effect of these are by themselves, but it feels good to take them and my skin looks much better and less wrinkly than 15 years ago (!). Which is saying quite a lot as it would obviously normally only get worse. And due to severe healthissues I have not been able to take care of my face at all for most of them and still not able in any normal structural frequency, so saying even more that I've been able to get the results I've had (natural collagen day and night cream (one with black pearl, both Dutch brands, J. Hooy and Mr. Organic), hyaluronic acid suppl. & serum, collagen suppl. (all 5 kinds, Organixx) vitamin C serum, vitamin A oil, dermarolling once a week 0.5mm, seaweed masks, red led light).

Posted on Jul 9, 2021

This is a very affordable MK-7 form of Vitamin K2, from LAN. While it is very affordable and of a great quality, the serving size, at 50 mcg, is less than an ideal daily 100 mcg intake. However, this can also serve as an advantage, as overall food sources may make up the difference. Overall a great product.

Posted on Jul 9, 2021

I got this supplement for a friend who is presently dealing with a lot of systemic inflammation joint health. K2 is usually expensive and this brand at this time seems to be the least expensive. If you have any issues to do with vascular health, cataract, joint health, systemic inflammation, K2 will be a a valuable vitamin to consider adding to your health protocol. It will help with de-calcification and redirection of Ca from the tissues and joints to the matrix of the bones where it should be. I highly recommend and will be back to update on this particular brand in 2 months when the supply will be over. Please click the like button and thank you for doing so

Posted on Mar 9, 2022

200 mcg vitamin K2 per day advised to those who take more than 2500IU of vitamin D per day. Unfortunately these capsules only 50mcg, but there are 360 of them so that will last 3 months. Unfortunately the Vitamin K 200mcg per capsule hard to catch in stock on IHerb.

02f84bfa-3f82-4990-a14a-f3027075f31f
Posted on Aug 30, 2021

As per research, Vitamin D3 with Vitamin K2 helps to ensure the calcium transported by the Vitamin D is absorbed by your bones where it's needed. I take D3 regularly so I get K2 to take together. I like softgel which is easy to take.

ec456f41-4657-4297-9a46-d1690736fc90
4bb41582-2ce7-4885-bba4-64037e61a774
Posted on Jul 3, 2022

I bought this for my mother who has calcified aorta due to having diabetes. She is taking this daily. Hopefully by her next chest x-ray we can see the calcium has moved out of the aorta. As for now it is very easy to take in small size soft gel. There is no taste of course. Quality seems good.

Posted on Jul 1, 2022

I heard that vitamin K2 is really good if we also using vitamin D3. Therefore, I am here to buy it. Originally I planned to buy a 2-in-1 vitamin (D3+K2), but I cannot find one that is suitable for me. It would be also nice to buy them separately. This is really good value for the money because it is really cheap, with high quality and it has a lot of benefits. It is MK-7 which is much better than MK-4, it is easier for us to absorb. Also the size is small, easier to eat. Overall is nice!