Page 1 - Reviews - Kundal, Travel Kit, Cherry Blossom, 5 Piece Kit - iHerb
CZ

Posted on Oct 29, 2021

I like this product. I bought it like trial kit to make the acquaintance of this brand. Most of products have very good size to try - 100 ml. I'm in love with exactly this scent of shampoo and treatment (and body products) and will buy full size. Cherry blossom is awesome

Posted on May 1, 2022

didn't use them yet. waiting to use on vacation trip. however, I tried the full size shampoo and conditional, and they were great! loved the scent and feel.

Posted on Apr 16, 2022

Very nice scent and the Black pouch as a package is very nice. The size is good for traveling and quality is good. When I used it, my hair gets soft. The body lotion keeps my skin moisture and good for sensitive skin also.

Posted on Feb 2, 2022

Tried this brand for the first time - not impressed but neither can say that it is bad. Overall - ok. But I doubt that I will order shampoo from this brand. I think this is more personal review, since shampoo need to be suitable to hair type.

Posted on Jun 18, 2022

I really loved the baby powder scent but cherry blossom is kinda disappointing the size of the products is pretty tiny but the price is reasonable.

Posted on Mar 16, 2021

Really nice scent, but I wouldn't exactly call it "cherry blossom". Just a pleasant floral one. The face wash is very long-lasting as you only need a tiny amount each time. The conditioner is definitely my favourite of the set, as a little goes a long way, and the lovely scent lingers for at least a day.

Posted on Dec 30, 2020

Love this brand. Tried the white musk and baby powder, love them. But this is my favorite scent as it’s a bit more refreshing. The treatment is much better than the hair mask (not included in the set), body wash is good and hair oil (also not included in the set) is excellent. The facial wash in the set is so-so only. My hair felt so soft and shiny after using. All other hair products couldn’t give the same effect. Not even the top rated ones.

Posted on Jun 28, 2022

Scent is wonderful, quality stuff with a nice travel size

Posted on May 8, 2022

Great kit for travel. Both hair products are amazing. Skin feels great after shower

Posted on Apr 12, 2022

My daily face wash very smooth on my skin My favorite for ever nice smell for body wash musk