Page 1 - Reviews - Kaged Muscle, PRE-KAGED, Post-Workout Protein, Orange Kream, 1.84 lb (834 g) - iHerb
CZ
Posted on Apr 28, 2022

Awesome product from awesome man behind the brand. Quality ingredients, and everything in it is what necessary to supplement your training to give you the most out of your workout and nothing less. I could say more but then it might just gonna sounds like an ad. This is by far very superior product compared to everything else.

Posted on Dec 12, 2020

I have been using the entire suite (pre kaged, inkaged, rekaged) for a couple months now and i love it. It really helps me recover super fast. I generally have painful DOMS the next day but since I have been using these it's as if I hadn't worked out the day before... I wouldn't be able to pin point if this is thanks to prekaged inkaged or rekaged but it does feel different from other products I have been using in the past... Despite the higher price I feel it's worth it.

Posted on Jan 19, 2021

I have been taking the trio (pre kaged, in kaged, and re kaged) for a while now and it's really been the best set of supplements I have ever tried (and I have tried a few brands... ON, muscle pharm, Cellucor etc). It really helps me recover faster. In terms of taste, the strawberry one taste nicer though

Posted on Apr 14, 2022

Excellent post workout product. It is bit heavy but i find it most clean post work whey.

Posted on Aug 14, 2020

As for the taste it is very unique, I like it. Foam settles if waited a couple of mins after mixing. Great results so far.

Posted on Jun 2, 2022

One of the best post workout products. Has great taste too.

Posted on Apr 24, 2022

Good taste. good quality. added supplements such as Creatine and Glutamine is a bonus.

Posted on Jan 14, 2022

Great product! A Nice Surprise! Excellent flavor, great ingredients! Buy more, for sure!

Posted on Mar 12, 2021

Love this flavour and the strawberry flavour. You got to shake it really well if not it will clump up, but for the quality and the nutrition i get from this; I am not complaining. Love it, have been buying this for years.

Posted on Jun 27, 2021

Love the natural taste and completes details of ingredients