Page 1 - Reviews - Kaged Muscle, L-Carnitine, 250 Vegetable Capsules - iHerb
CZ

Posted on Jul 4, 2021

After trying more than 10-12 different L-carnitine medicines, I concluded that only 2 of them worked properly, healthy, effective and without any side effects - this one and NUTREX RESEARCH's LIPO 6. You can find them both on iHerb. I really satisfied with result. Please, admit that it will not work without physical activity. Any activity. If you do not like GYM, take it prior your walks, home cleaning or night affairs ;)

29a7d33c-7dab-456c-a62d-13801cf77885
1a8a6925-fc66-4c3f-8679-bff47e889588
Posted on Aug 27, 2021

I have used lot of other brand L carnitine supplements but this one by far is my number 1 supplement among all. I can see the results of it on daily basis and definitely will use it over year upcoming months.

df20145a-8ed0-4042-8b45-c14515faa6e0
554278e0-9930-4812-ab46-919f12498ce0
Posted on May 7, 2022

its very useful i use it with sport and diet , the quality very high .. the ingredient very good and healthy .. taste nice , the size big , l-carnitine .. package good , benefit to help you lose weight , need workout and fitness life and training .. recomend this supplement

19de1b88-d7a2-432d-b732-a55ecda72d80
Posted on Oct 10, 2021

I like it so far. I have used it only 2 times but it didn't give me any side effects. It seems to help to improve my performance a bit before biking

Posted on Jun 18, 2022

Posted on May 13, 2022

When taken as a supplement, L-Carnitine has been shown to have a beneficial impact on weight loss and improved brain function. It has also been linked to improved heart health, exercise performance and recovery, reduction in muscle soreness and increased oxygen supply to muscles.

Posted on Apr 28, 2022

Awesome product from awesome man behind the brand. Quality ingredients, I've been using many other l-carnitine but this one actually gives me great result. I could say more but then it might just gonna sounds like an ad.

Posted on Apr 26, 2022

I am a senior citizen and I take this stuff to give me more energy at the health club. many good write-ups and reports on this. This one is quality and in a vegicap.

Posted on Feb 22, 2022

Means for correction of metabolic processes. It has an anabolic, antihypoxic and antithyroid effect, activates fat metabolism, stimulates regeneration, increases appetite. Carnitine is a natural substance related to B vitamins.

Posted on Jan 16, 2022

My second bottle and I have a 3rd bottle standing by. No frills and good quality as compared to my previous bottle of another manufacturer.