Page 1 - Reviews - Kaged Muscle, IN-KAGED, Intra-Workout, Cherry Lemonade, 10.72 oz (304 g) - iHerb
CZ

Posted on Apr 28, 2022

Awesome product from awesome man behind the brand. Quality ingredients, and everything in the composition is natural. I could say more but then it might just gonna sounds like an ad. This one is my favorite taste, really helps my workout intensity.

Posted on Sep 20, 2021

I thought I’d try the Intra workout fuel. This works well if you’re training for over 3 hours. The preworkout is enough if your going for a 1-3 hour workout.

Posted on Mar 10, 2021

This is one of the best Intra-Workout that I have used over the past 2 decades and the Cherry Lemonade flavor is refreshing! It has more than adequate amount of Citrulline, Beta-Alanine, Taurine, L-Tyrosine & Caffeine all which is a great help while exercising giving you more endurance and strength. Though it has only 5g of BCAA, this is not so important as you already have more than enough BCAA from your pre & post workout food or drinks. If you find this helpful, pls smash a like!

Posted on Nov 22, 2021

best quality good package good ingredient size is good not sensitive

Posted on Dec 29, 2021

One of my best pre-works! No sugar, spike of energy and no any crush after. A very good companion to the gym.

Posted on Oct 1, 2021

Fantastic product that helps me a lot - Thank you so much!

Posted on Aug 31, 2021

Taste good and helps in giving quick energy and quick recovery while working out.

Posted on Jan 18, 2021

Ordered Cherry lemonade flavor, great taste 10/10, gives good energy for a workout but mod as strong as a pre-workout, can stack it with an average preworkout or cup of coffee for more caffeine.

Posted on Jun 18, 2021

It keeps my energy up during heavy workouts. I even use it at work if I have a very active day instead of mass coffee cups.

Posted on Feb 22, 2022

Good product quality , size and price