Page 1 - Reviews - JYM Supplement Science, BCAAs + Recovery Matrix, Blue Artic Freeze, 22 oz (630 g) - iHerb
CZ
Posted on May 9, 2022

I found my self rapidly grown by combining the use of prejym, postiym and projym as a cycle.. this guy who made this are genius.. my muscle have been feed very well by using jym product. if u wanna grow your muscle fast than u need to make sure u feed your muscle very well. And great credit also goes to iherbs.. jym product arent available in my country but u guys make it happen.. tq

Posted on Mar 31, 2022

I had never taken BCAA’s before because i thought I did not need them. Now Intake Post Jym and fast digesting carbs after I workout. I feel my recovery time is faster and I don’t have a massive appetite after I workout. I began taking it every day and noticed I had more energy during my later sets. I love that there is no caffeine in this, since I am sensitive to caffeine. Great taste too, almost like a sour cherry/raspberry

Posted on Mar 31, 2022

It’s always a relief knowing that after a workout, Post-JYM is giving me the nutrients I need. Also, I appreciate the clarity of the supplement facts on the package. It’s all there by the gram. Nothing hidden. Highly recommended!

Posted on Aug 21, 2021

Great products with all the essentials in one but the flavours it’s a turn off point for, end up adding squash. The orange flavour it’s better

Posted on Aug 11, 2021

Ok second attempt at posting this. Well it’s a great post workout mix. Tastes good and I can tell if after an intense workout if I have taken it or not.

Posted on Jul 24, 2021

I used to take pre-jym. It was the first time i tried this, and it was great. Highly recommend if you are taking pre jym. You will have energy for the rest if the day after work out.

Posted on Sep 23, 2021

Tastes great (pretty sweet though so just add more water to your liking). Loyal to Post Jym since 2014! Awesome ingredients.

Posted on Nov 19, 2021

Packing is overpack, quite surprised when I see how much is inside, but weight wise it's the right amount. it's the best tasting supplement I had so far. price is also reasonable. no side effect felt for post jym, but best to dilute it enough as the taste is quite strong. I might not have used it for quite long, but I feel this product helped me with fatigued muscle and recovery. not a magical one but certainly improving recovery time.

giuly
Posted on Dec 31, 2021

taste a little bit too sweet for me, although the composition is good. JYM use high quality ingredients. the size is big for BCAA so it can last for long time

Posted on Apr 19, 2021

JYM’s post workout is among the best. The price is a bit of a drawback, but the performance is great. I considered myself as an ordinary athlete, so a half a scoop is actually sufficient for me. Blueberry flavor is okay, thought I wish iHerb can come with more flavors to choose from.